Nyrstar NV (NYR)

0.2390
-0.0090(-3.63%)
  • Volume:
    20,672
  • Bid/Ask:
    0.0000/0.0000
  • Day's Range:
    0.2390 - 0.2490
  • Type:Equity
  • Market:Belgium
  • ISIN:BE0974294267

NYR Comments

What is your sentiment on Nyrstar?
or
Vote to see community's results!

All Comments

(18)
  • dms imaging will surely go up , just wait and watch , i suggested many shares and now my top pick is asit biotech
    0
    • https://www.tijd.be/ondernemen/grondstoffen/nyrstar-slaat-energie-op-in-reuzenbatterij-in-balen/10275506.html
      0
      • Buy buy wirecard is goldmine and will go 1 euros today Like Nyrstar today went up and down at 0.50 now players of nyrstar must taken position in wirecard
        2
        • wirecard is a bankrupt company...
          0
      • over 1.10 next week I reckon
        1
        • what's happening here?
          0
          • funny I bought at 0.2 and now this is going down down... I invested thinking only that someone will buy this company because by itself is death
            0
            • I see potential at 0.210
              0
              • Correction that was 0.46””
                0
                • today = nyrstar day
                  0
                  • Nyrstar is not @0.359 , any comments for monday? Such a huge volume has been traded at the end of friday which means something is hidden and positive ??
                    0
                    • Till how long we will have to wait? How much % chance of bankruptcy?they don’t have any fixed assets so that to sell them and meet with liquidity requirements?
                      0
                      • Is there any chance of nyrstar to go above 1 euros? Or it will go down again? Why there is so much up and down in it now a days?
                        0
                        • Max cadabraYou are probably right, and at the same time there is a lot of uncertainty about the formula which will be implemented to refinance the debt. Once this is known, we will quickly know the rest value of actual shares. Let's wait and see! And keep calm.
                          0
                        • Nyrstar is now 0.36 euros and now what will be the bottom value as it has touched 0.33 two times ? Is there any good new around the corner??
                          0
                        • Answer me please where do you see nyrstar in coming days?? Will it go more down???
                          0
                      • Bankruptcy? You never know, but I don't think so. Trafigura, the biggest shareholder is also the biggest customer and they have no advantage to let Nyrstar go in bankruptcy. The biggest risk is dilution of the actual shares due to a new capital increase. But who would risk to put fresh money into Nyrstar? Anyway I keep my 2000 shares which I bought a long time ago and I hope that one day I can sell them again at a descend price. (5 or 6 euro/ share) :D
                        0
                        • What is your buying rate? I bought @0.49
                          0
                      • Is there any chance of Bankruptcy of nyrstar company? Should i buy here @.50?
                        0
                        • Will it bounce back?
                          0
                          • Is there any chance of Bankruptcy of nyrstar company? Should i buy here @.50?
                            0
                        • It seems that more people start to realize that Nyrstar shares have been oversold in the last weeks :)
                          0
                          • It is obviously fear of missing out. But now it hit the roof so my best guess is it will be going down again.. . I wouldn't hope on a turnaround. And if there is one, current shares will get too watered down to take enough profits, especially considering the risks involved.
                            0
                          • Guess I was wrong. For now... :P
                            0
                          • Is there any chance of Bankruptcy of nyrstar company? Should i buy here @.50?
                            0
                        • 50 50 chance. The company can make it if mgmt/Trafigura dont panic and take care of minority shareholders. The next peak debt payment only in Sept 2018. The CEO says will be FCF positive this year.
                          0
                          • You are right, just small correction, next debt payment is Sept 2019 (350M€) :) Anyway the CEO has more to loose then I do, so he better be right :D
                            0
                        • It is clear that the views from analysts are opposite to the view of the CEO who bought till August 2018 already for 40M€ or 750K shares. I hope the CEO is right and analysts are wrong, so I keep my 1000 shares for better times. I hope those times will come fast :)
                          0