Delcath Systems Inc (DCTH)

  • Volume:
  • Day's Range:
    4.45 - 4.58
  • 52 wk Range:
    4.30 - 13.50

DCTH Overview

Prev. Close
Day's Range
52 wk Range
Market Cap
Dividend (Yield)
Average Vol. (3m)
P/E Ratio
1-Year Change
Shares Outstanding
Next Earnings Date
Aug 09, 2022
What is your sentiment on Delcath Systems?
Market is currently closed. Voting is open during market hours.

Delcath Systems Inc News

Delcath Systems Inc Analysis

Delcath Systems Inc Company Profile

Delcath Systems Inc Company Profile

Delcath Systems, Inc. is an interventional oncology company, which is focused on the treatment of primary and metastatic liver cancers. The Company's lead product candidate, the HEPZATO KIT (melphalan hydrochloride for injection/hepatic delivery system) is a drug/device combination product. HEPZATO KIT is designed to administer high-dose chemotherapy to the liver while controlling systemic exposure and associated side effects. In Europe, its commercial product is a medical device having the same device components as the HEZPATO KIT but without the melphalan hydrochloride, is designated as a Class III medical device, and is sold under the trade name CHEMOSAT Hepatic Delivery System for Melphalan (CHEMOSAT), where it is being used at various medical centers to treat a range of cancers of the liver. In the United States, HEPZATO KIT is considered a combination drug and device product. The Company's product administers concentrated regional chemotherapy to the liver.

Read More

Technical Summary

5 Min
15 Min
Moving AveragesStrong SellStrong SellStrong SellStrong SellStrong Sell
Technical IndicatorsStrong SellStrong SellStrong SellStrong SellStrong Sell
SummaryStrong SellStrong SellStrong SellStrong SellStrong Sell
  • Any insight of their forecast ?
    • December 23, 2019 = > USD 0.04  - December 27, 2019 = > USD 24.00.  I have never seen something like this. This is more than crazy.
      • What has happened in May 2010 ?
      • Reverse split read historical price
    • Another RS 500 to 1 on May 2 2018, price at $1.75. went up to $6.44 on May 7 2018, today dropping to $3.4, shares out standing 869,994 ( 869,994/today x 350/rs x 500/rs = the math, company has good control now).....EPS -50208.53.... Scary. I had over a houndred thousand shares last year, even if I held and waited, today I would have 1 share left worth $3.42 if I didn't sell at 9 cents on that day....or at best $6.44 on May 7 if I could catch that poor fella that buys my ONLY share at $6.44...Scary. So now you see, it's not always about volume or share price, it's about company strategy, buy *****you, hold *****you, sell *****you.
      • Just as an update, after I sold DCTH at 9 cents before the 2017 RS, I took another hit from GPRO and ICPT, my principle dropped from 27% to 17% of initial investment...! I thought I would never recover.. but good things happened! Thanks to AMBA, BABA, SHOP, FDX, ACB, LEAF, TNY, and especially ABCN, I went on a winning streak. I am now back to 60% of my original principle, that is just after 5 months! I am currently holding a lot of ABCN. There is a lot upside with the canadian leaf industry, and I suggest anyone who lost dearly, have a look at ABCN, although it will be a minimum 1 year hold, there is hope.
        • Right after 2017's 350:1 RS, stock price went to $10.50, up to this day Dec 9 2017, it is $0.0499. How much did you lose...?
          • Everything. I thought there would be a pre or post split spike and it didn't happen. So many lessons here.
          • Carrie BaileyHave a look at Abcann (ABCN), it will be a long hold, but it may bring you good fortune.
        • For those who are "investing" in this company, or considering doing so, my honest opinion:r. r. r. r. From July 2017 to Dec 2017, I would have lost 99.88% of my investment, instead of 73%, if I didn't pull out with what I had left in September 2017, before DCTH (CEO Jennifer and the board) decided to be delisted from NASDAQ. r. r. r. r. It was a difficult decision for me, but the right decision. I was lured in by the "buy out" news and initial RS vote down, believing it was qucik money, but I was wrong.r. r. r. r. No matter how it is being pumped on some "forums", don't be tempted.r. r. r. r. Difference between 73% and 99.88% loss? With 73% loss, it's still managable and I have enough money left to recover my principle maybe by the end of 2018. With 99.88% loss, I would be devastated, maybe recover never.r. r. r. r. IF there is good news of stage III trail in 2018, it doens't equal to FDA approval.r. r. r. r. Special thank you to "Joey68", who adviced me in this matter, which lead me in making the right decision.
          • Come on already
            • Lol. The poor guy above me lost another 95% since october 4th
          • has anyone heard the news on the rs decision??
            • RS looks like a no seems like most investors would rather wait for a buyout. You see a lot more comment from investors on app called Seeking Alpha.
              • Prediction on emotion. If stock drop to .09 Tues most people will bale. And most hedge funds will buy. On tech .897 will push stock up to .19 - 32 by the 15 -19 of Sept. Believe that the NASDAQ extension news will be out this week . If all fall out happen bale out before .0711. #TeamMyron