Didi Global Inc ADR (DIDI)

NYSE
4.78
+0.11(+2.36%)
After Hours
4.74
-0.04(-0.84%)
- Real-time Data
  • Volume:
    14,475,068
  • Bid/Ask:
    4.73/4.79
  • Day's Range:
    4.52 - 4.90

DIDI Comments

What is your sentiment on Didi Global Inc ADR?
or
Market is currently closed. Voting is open during market hours.

All Comments

(480)
  • patience is gold here.
    0
    • but gold gets monkeyhammered ever month from JPM :(
      0
  • OMG.no one could help Only miracle i will only praying to my God JESUS if he decide to turn this situation...👍🏻.Amen..looking at abot 9USD
    0
    • Stop praying in stonk makets!
      1
  • if it is convertible to HK shares it is traded 3 times lower than its book value. You would buy this company, sell all assets and earn on such a deal :p
    0
    • Yes, but be aware of what kind of assets... Not sure the book value would be the correct one in a selloff
      0
  • i need help because im the one there looking for here in united states of america chicago illinois all country people i need help all stock marketings bitcoin investing digital currency around the world globe all country 5g network tmobleus united states
    0
    • Jim cramer stock
      0
      • like XL Fleet
        0
    • I am so baffled what on earth does DiDi have that it is not allowed to be on NYSE. I am myself from transportation and mobility industry, and think that Baidu would have more sensitive data than DiDi or any other tech firm. The delisting actually increases the value of DiDi even more since it is considered to be so important to CCP. On the other hand, I doubt SEC would let them go like this.also I wonder what is Masa going all with
      1
      • Data security is just an excuse. The founders of DiDi are political enemies of the current CCP.
        0
    • We as individuals might be suffering to a certani extent - however, the current shareholders include large institutions who also hjave responsibilities towards their shareholders and they have to protect their interest. Didi can't ust ditch the current shareholders to a zero value stock. I feel confident that there will be a fair deal in the future. Fear sales now might cost the investors much higher losses than waiting the delisting process. This is only my personal opinion and not a financial advice.
      0
      • Absolutely, I will wait delist, with current potential big loss,.I am not going anywhere but waiting....
        0
      • To relist in HK, Didi has to take care the investor in USA. The only risk is DIDI was asked to stop operation in China.
        0
    • hi
      1
      • No one can get money. Just run.
        0
        • It worths 0 dollar.
          0
          • 0
            0
            • Didi now has total 7.4B dollars cash and if pay at 14 to total new shares in NYSE, they have to pay 4.4B dollars, they have money to cover but not sure if theu are willing to do this. Any way, if agree to take legal actions against DIDI as investors, you can reach Rosen law firm, Labaton Sacharow LLP and Schall for free actions.
              4
              • Bloomberg: Didi executives had considered proposals including a straight-up privatization or a share float in Hong Kong followed by a delisting from the U.S., people with knowledge of the matter told Bloomberg. If the privatization proceeds, the proposal will likely be at least the $14 IPO price since a lower offer so soon after the June initial public offering could prompt lawsuits or shareholder resistance, the people had said. If there is a secondary listing in Hong Kong, the IPO price would probably be a discount to the share price in the U.S.
                0
              • basically if you do not want to sell at a big loss before delisting just at least wait to get real shares value back once Didi listed in HK jn March next year, why not?And if Didi buy back shares at 14 dollar before delisting, it is a plus!
                0
              • and for HK listing, it is said dual prime listing not secondary which should be better
                0
            • It seems buyback with price 14 is the best way for Didi. Otherwise, didi will face a lot of class lawsuits. However, this only happens if didi is far below 14 before delisting. Otherwise, didi has to pay more.
              3
              • why do you think they are trying to move to HK? kissing Xie's *****and hoping investigation ends with only a few billion in fines. Chinese commies can literally take all the cash you think is there.
                1
              • yes,there are huge uncertainty.
                0
              • SEC has granted them access to the us market via Adrs, they will have to follow through the contracts. If they don't, both Sec and HK will take a huge hit, financially and by discredit. This could be SEC that takes the last hit.
                0
            • Buy at 6,66 sign of the beast
              0
              • I guess DiDi's alliances are buying shares back that is why there are big volume now
                0
            • sell 7,51....
              0
              • welcome delisting company
                0
                • im getting some of this.
                  0
                  • Stay still do not burn yourself
                    0
                    • I’m a buyer at sub$3. Almost half way there.
                      0
                      • $9.05-$6.89 huge unexplainable range this pre market. All I can say is, this is very abnormal moves and someone is getting rich. Lol.. this will be interesting to watch today
                        4
                        • because some genius thought Didi might pay $14 IPO price to go private. Chinese Commies are forcing this and most likely won't pay much higher than the closing price.
                          0
                      • This stock opened up pre-market above $9 but won’t even show up on my pre/market chart (like it never happened) what kind of manipulation are they doing here?
                        1
                        • Delisted Chinues stocks will sky rocket.
                          2
                          • decide if it is a trap or they will skyrocket
                            0
                          • Or they will struggle because of low volume after delisting.
                            0
                        • Short!!
                          2
                          • It seems to be it will be a short squeeze here, to many short positions.
                            2
                            • Be carefull … for sure won’t buy back at ipo price ! Trap
                              2
                              THE FOREX TRADING GUIDE BY

                              7 eBooks for free

                              A great tool for anyone who wants to learn to trade the financial markets. Whether a novice trader or an experienced trader.

                              Currency Explorer

                                Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All derived (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
                                Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.