© Reuters. First Data and Mastercard team up in digital disbursements
- First Data (NYSE:) and Mastercard (NYSE:) are teaming up to provide a digital disbursement platform to Mastercard's business customers.
- First Data's Disburse-to-Debit products will be available to Mastercard customers that use MoneySend to push real-time payments to debit card holders.
- Mastercard +0.3% and +0.2% in premarket trading.
- Debit disbursements are becoming more popular with those working in the so-called gig economy, such as ride-sharing services and rental marketplaces, where workers expect real-time debit payments for their services.
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Mastercard launches AI Express to help businesses adopt AI (June 4)
- Now read: Are You Swimming Naked?