Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Wednesday:
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock gained 1.01% by 8:13 AM ET (13:13 GMT) despite a report that the company is cutting its production plan for new iPhones by about 10% for the January-March quarter, according to the Nikkei Asian Review.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock fell 0.51% amid news that the family of a Florida man who died in a high-speed automobile accident sued the company on allegations that the Tesla battery was defective and the company was negligent upon removing a speed limiter on the car.
• Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK) stock soared 5.71% after the company’s forecast for quarter production beat consensus.
• Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ) stock tumbled 12.15% after the company reported full-year earnings guidance that missed analysts’ expectations.
• Gogo (NASDAQ:GOGO) stock jumped 10.68% after the company reported positive results from efforts to protect against de-icing fluid contamination and lifted its adjusted profit forecast to the high end of the previously given range.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.