Investing.com - Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Friday:
· JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM) stock was up 1.64% as of 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after the bank reported third-quarter profit and revenue that topped analysts’ expectations.
· Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock jumped 4.43% on an upgrade to buy from neutral from Citi, which said the stock price looks attractive after its pullback, StreetInsider reported.
· Citigroup (NYSE:C) stock increased 2.81% after the company reported better-than-expected earnings, but missed its revenue estimates.
· Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) stock rose 1.57% after the company’s third-quarter earnings per share came in less than expected, but revenue beat forecasts.
· Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) stock inched down 0.03% after the company said its trial of a small cell lung cancer treatment failed to meet its main goal.
· Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock surged 2.72% after the company made a full-tax-credit push as other entrants into the electric car market put pressure on the luxury car maker.
· Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) stock climbed 2.92% after Macquarie upgraded shares to outperform from neutral with a $121 price target, citing the recent decline in the stock, Benzinga reported.
· PNC Financial (NYSE:PNC) stock fell 1%, despite beating on the top and bottom lines in its quarterly results this morning.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.