Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Thursday:
· Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock fell 2% as of 8:20 AM ET (13:20 GMT) after its smartphone lens supplier Largan Precision reported a 25% yearly decline in revenue in November.
· Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD) stock decreased 3% after the U.S. asked Canada to arrest a Huawei Technologies executive, prompting fear that the U.S.-China could reignite trade disputes.
· Momo (NASDAQ:MOMO) stock was down 14% after the Chinese social media company’s earnings per share arrived less than expected.
· Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) slipped 5% after the medical marijuana company acquired Storz & Bickel, a Germany-based vaporizer maker for €145 million ($165 million) in cash.
· Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock inched down 0.25% after news that the automaker’s Chinese factory is starting production in the second half of 2019.
· Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) stock lost 2.5% after Stifel Nicolaus cut its rating to hold, according to CNBC.
· Thor Industries (NYSE:THO) stock slumped 9% after the vehicle maker missed it earnings forecasts, reporting earnings per share of $1.28 vs. $1.67 expected.
· Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) stock was down 1.5% after the company said it's firing three dozen managers over a sales scandal, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.