At its all-time high closing price on August 4, 2017 of $270,000 per Class A share, Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRKa) has a market capitalization of $444 billion, which is the sixth largest company.
The six largest companies by market capitalization are:
(1) Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) ($815 billion)
(2) Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (Google) ($655 billion)
(3) Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) ($561 billion)
(4) Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) ($493 billion)
(5) Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) ($474 billion)
(6) Berkshire Hathaway ($444 billion)
There wasn't much to be said about the gains or losses from Friday, but volume spiked which disguised the intention of either bulls or bears. Friday's flat action probably best...
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.