At its all-time high closing price on August 4, 2017 of $270,000 per Class A share, Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRKa) has a market capitalization of $444 billion, which is the sixth largest company.
The six largest companies by market capitalization are:
(1) Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) ($815 billion)
(2) Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (Google) ($655 billion)
(3) Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) ($561 billion)
(4) Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) ($493 billion)
(5) Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) ($474 billion)
(6) Berkshire Hathaway ($444 billion)
Those who do not wish to draw any parallels between today’s stock market and the 1999-2000 tech stock bubble typically claim that “all of those turn-of-the-century ...
There was little to suggest yesterday's action would offer anything of interest going forward. Only the Semiconductor Index managed to recover from a relatively deep intraday ...
Add a Comment