US Coffee C Futures - Jul 14 (KCN4)

Add/Remove from a Portfolio  
217.55 +3.00    (+1.40%)
9:17:39 GMT - Real-time CFD Data. Currency in USD ( Disclaimer )
Type: Commodity
Group: Agriculture
Unit: 1 Pound

  • Prev. Close: 214.55
  • Open: 213.23
  • Day's Range: 213.23 - 217.80
Trade Now
  24Option AVA Plus500 Markets iForex
US Coffee C 217.55 ++3.00 (++1.40%)
Add/Remove from a Portfolio  
Trade Now
  24Option AVA Plus500 Markets iForex

US Coffee C Interactive Chart

Add a Comment


Comment Guidelines

We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind: 

  • Enrich the conversation
  • Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
  • Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
  •  Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
  • NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
  • Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
  • Only English comments will be allowed.

Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.

US Coffee C
Are you sure you want to delete this chart?

Latest US Coffee C Comments

ted wrigley
ted wrigley Apr 22, 2014 06:22PM GMT
rumour has it that Colombia bought containers of brazilian coffee last year. How could that be since we are long net exporter.. did we really produce 7 million sacks? . .

Dignidad Cafetera
Dignidad Cafetera Apr 22, 2014 10:07AM GMT
Wolthers & Douque (USA trader) last visit to Brasil confirmed a huge damage in arabica coffee plantations in Brasil near 10 million bags for 2014 and a growth paralisis in the tres that will damage . in a worst way october flowering for next 2015 crop (trees need new nodless for new crop). Conclusión. Damage will be over 20 million bags to be added to crop reductions in central America and Peru caused by "coffee rust" and weather annomaly called "el niño" is at the corner with a 70% probability.. In 1997 "el niño" damage by 30% two consecutive crops (1998 and 1999)in Colombia and Central America. Roasters and coffee lovers: Take strongly your hats with both hands because damages in coffee crops are the worst in 100 years and inventories are in the lowest usage ratio inhistory. Simple maybe there will not be enough to attend demand !!!!!! ¿What will be the Price for the Beans?¿ US$ 4 per pound? ¿Us$5? In 1975 with the "black frost in Brasil it went up to US$3.70 equal to Us$7 or more. in constant US$ of today..
Joakim Hending
Joakim Hending Apr 22, 2014 04:42PM GMT
Hello Dignidad and all traders !. . I agree whit you and think there is higher prices ahead even though I am more carful. to predict prices over 280cents/pound. Global registrered stock is 61.05 milj.bags according to USDA, does anyone have historical. global stock data to use for calcylating estimated stocklevels 2014 - 2015.. Think this could be very useful for estimating pricelevels ahead.. Best regards//Joakim.

Bedaso Beriso
Bedaso Beriso Apr 21, 2014 10:25AM GMT
Someone tell me plz there is no coffee market today?
Bryan Tarr
Bryan Tarr Apr 21, 2014 10:55AM GMT
Coffee futures is supposed to open 4/21/2014 at 7:30 EST
Show more comments
Are you sure you want to delete this chart?

Successfully Reported

Thank you. This comment has been flagged for a moderator.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data .

Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.