New American Funding is one of the few national insurance companies that is family owned. A mortgage with New American Funding is ideal for borrowers who wish to be evaluated based on non-traditional credit. FHA loans, VA loans and down payment assistance are all offered through New American Funding. Available in all states except New York and Hawaii.
Why New American Funding?
- Offers reverse mortgages and other non-traditional payment options
- Bilingual assistance for Spanish-speaking borrowers
- Manual underwriting means eligibility is based on a big-picture look at the borrower
What you need to know
- Min credit score: 620
- Min down payment: 620
- Loan types and products: Purchase, refinance, reverse, jumbo, fixed, adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA
- Typical lenders fee on a conventional mortgage is $1,629
New American Funding is not for borrowers
- Seeking a home equity loan or HELOC