Weekend slide for cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies took a beating this past weekend.
- traded as low as $1,836, down about 8% on the day, and almost 40% from its high of $3,018 on June 11, while ether plunged almost 20% to $155, knocking off about 60% from its high of $395 on June 13.
- The selloffs are yet another stark reminder that digital assets remain highly speculative trading vehicles.
- Related: COIN, OTCPK:, OTCPK:BTSC, OTCPK:GAHC
- Now read: Selling Picks And Shovels To The Crypto Miners