© Reuters. Gladstone Investment falls as FQ4 NII hit by capital gains-related fees
- Gladstone Investment ( -2.1%) fell after reporting FQ4 adjusted NII of 21 cents per share from 25 cents a year ago, beating by 2 cents.
- Unadjusted, though, NII for the quarter was 10 cents per share, including 11 cents of capital gains-based incentive fees accrued during the quarter. That compares with NII of 2 cents per share in the year-ago period.
- These fees were accrued in accordance with U.S. GAAP, the payment of which is not contractually due under the terms of its investment advisory agreement, in the current period,the company said.
- Previously: Gladstone Investment beats by $0.02, beats on total investment income (May 15)
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: 11% Yielding BDC With Oil Hedges Driving Lower Book Value?