© Reuters. Blue Apron flies after posting smaller-than-expected EBITDA loss
- Blue Apron (NYSE:) trades higher after posting a smaller loss than anticipated in Q4 and topping sales estimates with a $187.7M tally.
- Adjusted EBITDA was -$19.7M for the quarter vs. -$25.8M consensus.
- Total customers fell 15% Y/Y.
- Average revenue per customer came in at $248 vs. $246 a year ago.
- Shares of Blue Apron are up 8.96% premarket to $3.65 to follow on yesterday's pre-earnings rally of 2.76%.
- Previously: Blue Apron beats by $0.07, beats on revenue (Feb. 13)
- Now read: U.S. IPO Week Ahead: Quiet Holiday Week With No IPOs