Jason Sen

Joined: 27/11/12

Comments by Jason Sen
Gold: Buying Opportunity at 1323/22 Sep 29, 2016 12:37AM ET
Thank you Clinton. Good luck!!
E-Mini Nasdaq Must Hold Above 4540 To Keep Bulls In Control Apr 22, 2016 1:54AM ET
Thank you! Many of this week's reports can be seen here including the Emini Nasdaq http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/free-reports/. . I have also just launched my day trading course here today:. . http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/Online-Day-Trade-Training-Course/. . This weekend only: 15% Discount Code: DTI15
E-Mini Nasdaq Must Hold Above 4540 To Keep Bulls In Control Apr 20, 2016 7:31PM ET
Can I suggest you visit our website www.daytradeideas.co.uk . . Here you can subscribe to the daily report & receive our daily technical analysis & trade signals each morning. Thank you!
E-Mini Nasdaq Must Hold Above 4540 To Keep Bulls In Control Apr 14, 2016 10:17AM ET
Thank you I really appreciate your feedback!!
E-Mini Nasdaq: Support And Resistance Feb 21, 2016 9:07PM ET
Hahahaha. Harsh but fair Jared!! ;-)
E-Mini Nasdaq: Support And Resistance Feb 21, 2016 9:04PM ET
Haha. That's fair enough!!!! ;-)
DAX:Unable To Beat 9600 Mar 06, 2014 10:42AM ET
Looks like a good trade so far! Good luck!
Spot Gold: Buying Opportunity At 1220/19 Feb 04, 2014 2:29AM ET
Hi Dandan, the 1264/65 selling opportunity trade worked perfectly!!
Dax: Bounced Above Target Of 9150/40 Feb 03, 2014 2:37PM ET
Many thanks, appreciate your feedback.
Nat Gas Still Negative Dec 25, 2013 5:42AM ET
Nate I am really very grateful to you for your kind comments, thank you.
Nat Gas Still Negative Dec 25, 2013 5:40AM ET
Amit I am very grateful for your comments and feedback. I do respect everyone's view, even if it is negative. My work may not be appreciated by all but I am very happy indeed if i have been able to help you. I hope you visit my website & in particular my Twitter feed & blog where I post a lot more info. Many thanks.
Nat Gas Still Negative Dec 20, 2013 1:51AM ET
Looks positive on the break above 4443 to me Anil. I will post reports here later.
Nat Gas Still Negative Dec 19, 2013 1:15PM ET
Appreciate your feedback none the less.
Bund: Overbought Daily Stochastics Nov 08, 2013 3:12AM ET
Hi Kjeld, many thanks for your comments and feedback. My apologies for the typos yesterday. Wish you good luck in your trading over US payrolls today and i hope my analysis is of some help.
EUR/USD Forecast: Tested Support At 1.3330/20 Aug 26, 2013 1:26PM ET
Resistance at 1.3393/98 held again my friend - we topped exactly here. I think a break below 1.3330/20 is possible & could be more negative for the start of this week. Good luck & many thanks for reading my reports! I greatly appreciate your comments.
XAU/USD Spot Gold: Longer Term Picture Negative Apr 25, 2013 1:56AM ET
Looks like you could be right Charlie. The break of 1428/34 is quite positive
Natural Gas April Contract Apr 12, 2013 3:04AM ET
Hi Jigar, I am sorry but I do not give personal advice here on this website. Good luck!
Natural Gas: Forecast February 19 Feb 20, 2013 2:37AM ET
I am based in Gibraltar. I cover about 30 markets & my forecasts are completed by 6.30am UK time for the market open as my clients are banks & hedge funds. Thanks again for following me!
Natural Gas: Forecast February 19 Feb 20, 2013 12:52AM ET
Good morning Raj, special early report for you (just written): Natural Gas caught us out with a break through 3.200/202 & then 3.245/250 as we reached 3.285. There is resistance here so we could top out but a break higher cannot be ruled out for a test of 3.320/328. This is the short term 61.8% & 38.2% Fibonacci level as well as last week’s high, but also 21 day & 100 week moving average resistance & with the market over bought in the short term this should cap today. However a break could target 3.383 next. Strong support at 3.325 today but below here risks 3.20 then little to stop a retest of 3.140/125. Just below at 3.010/085 is 200 day MA, daily & weekly Fibonacci support & mid Jan lows so we should bottom here. Worth exiting shorts & trying longs with a stop below 3.050.
Natural Gas: Forecast February 15, 2013 Feb 18, 2013 2:11AM ET
Hi Raj, I send my analysis to investing**** but this is a very popular website & they are very busy adding content all day, so sometimes it gets posted a little late. You can always visit my website!!!! ***.daytradeideas**** I am sure Nat Gas will be posted here later. Thanks for following me.
WTI Light Crude: Forecast February 15, 2013 Feb 18, 2013 2:07AM ET
Hi Raj, thank you for your message. I think we can get a very short term bounce so good luck with your longs. I am looking for a move towards resistance at 96.17, possibly 96.54 above. If we push higher we expect a high at 96.90/97.00, & are looking to sell in to shorts here with a stop above 97.50. I have no clue if the accident will help!!! Good luck.
WTI Light Crude: Forecast February 13 Feb 13, 2013 3:10PM ET
Raj, it is very kind of you to take the time to give me your feedback. it is important to me to know I am helping! many thanks.
Spot USD/JPY: Highs Could Be Retested Feb 06, 2013 10:20PM ET
Hi I agree...it is an incredible bull trend and number one rule is always to follow the trend until you see a reversal pattern....I just have a feeling this is such a major level that it will trigger some profit taking.
USD/JPY Reaches 89.40/45 Resistance And Breaks Through Jan 26, 2013 11:41AM ET
Next target 91.48 : )
Wednesday's Spot USD/JPY Forecast Jan 24, 2013 5:35AM ET
Could be!!! I have just updated today's report. Good luck trading Tony!