Candy Matheson

Joined: 26/02/12

Comments by Candy Matheson
Inflation Reality Bites The Biden Administration May 14, 2021 1:44PM ET
To read the articles referenced in my post, as well as any updates, go to this link on my Blog: https://www.strawberryblondesmarketsummary.com/2021/05/inflation-reality-bites-biden.html
May S&P 500 Wrap And Pivot Point Values For The Next Month Jun 05, 2020 2:45PM ET
It blew right through June's R1 target of 3153, as it hit a high, so far today, of 3211.88. R2 sits at 3262.
May S&P 500 Wrap And Pivot Point Values For The Next Month Jun 05, 2020 2:41PM ET
As at 2:40 pm ET, the SPX has gained 168 points since I wrote the above article 5 days ago.
S&P 500 Bull/Bear Battle Zone Apr 22, 2020 2:10PM ET
Thank you, Shahid...blessings to you.
SPX:VIX Ratio: The Next Hurdle Apr 16, 2020 1:08PM ET
You're welcome, Peter. I've taken countless courses and have studied their methods and have created thousands of my own charts over a 23-year period. So, lots of analyzing, trading (until I retired), journaling and blogging have contributed to my current charting capabilities. But, there is always lots more to learn to keep me on my toes.
Money Flow And Volatility: U.S. Equities And Bonds Mar 08, 2020 3:48AM ET
UPDATE: Article is fixed (charts added). My thanks to the content editor.
Money Flow And Volatility: U.S. Equities And Bonds Mar 08, 2020 1:24AM ET
NOTE: There are 4 missing charts from my article...I've notified the editorial staff and asked them to re-post my correct article (as per the one on my Blog).
TPO Profile Price Targets For S&P 500 E-Mini Futures Index Mar 02, 2020 1:22AM ET
  I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.  I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
TPO Profile Price Targets For S&P 500 E-Mini Futures Index Mar 01, 2020 3:50PM ET
DMEHTA Your comment was unnecessarily mean. As a market Blogger, I only provide information not advice, free of charge by the way, and every trader must use his/her own due diligence when trading, as I state clearly in my Disclaimer on my own public Blog, and as referenced in my Profile here on this website. I think most traders are smart enough to do that. If they don't, they shouldn't be trading. And, if you've read my Profile, you'll see that I'm a retired trader, so I'm not making money off anybody or their trades.
China Markets Plunge. Here's What To Watch For Next Feb 03, 2020 1:42PM ET
Good question, Mike...all I can suggest is please check out what I wrote in my last 2 posts for clues on where the SPX may be headed.
SPX:VIX Ratio Trendline Break...Look Out Below Feb 03, 2020 12:52AM ET
My pleasure, Adel...thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my article.
SPX: What's In Store For The 2020s And 2030s? Dec 29, 2019 11:11AM ET
By the way, the SPX managed to hit my Q4 target of 3233 by the end of this year, as I forecast in my post of September 29. And, as I asked in my post of December 24 [one-day $34.4 Billion U.S. retail sales and $17 Trillion global market gains (21.68%) this year], "What's not to like, Joe?"
Political Editorial: Trump Impeachment And US 2020 Election Sep 30, 2019 1:47PM ET
If you've ever done a deep dive into my articles that I've posted on my website, you'll see that I do not rely on one source for my news. Furthermore, I'd refer you to my Disclaimer posted there -- it reads, in part: "DISCLAIMER: All of my posts (and charts) contain solely my opinions/observations (which may contain errors or omissions) of a variety of markets and are provided for your information or entertainment only...none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice. I trade my personal account only...I do not manage a fund for other people. Please do your own "due diligence" before engaging in any trading activity."
Political Editorial: Trump Impeachment And US 2020 Election Sep 30, 2019 1:00PM ET
I suspect a slight sarcastic tone in your comment. If you've ever visited my website and did a deep dive into my articles, you'd see I investigate a whole slew of news sites for some of my info. I'd never rely on a single source for my news...especially late-night or daytime comedians and their guests/contributors who pretend to be investigative journalists. Furthermore, read my Disclaimer on my Blog...always do your own due diligence before engaging in any trading activity! It says, in part, "All of my posts (and charts) contain solely my opinions/observations (which may contain errors or omissions) of a variety of markets and are provided for your information or entertainment only...none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice."
Light Crude Oil Breakout Imminent Sep 15, 2019 3:12PM ET
N.B. Check out my Blog for important UPDATES I've added to this article...StrawberryBlondesMarketSummary.com
Is S&P 500 Showing Warning Gaps? Sep 08, 2019 10:50PM ET
 No one pays me...my Blog is free...check it out...take what you like and leave the rest. No one pays me...my Blog is free...check it out...take what you like and leave the rest.
Is S&P 500 Showing Warning Gaps? Aug 31, 2019 10:16PM ET
All it takes is one...there's always a first for something.
Is S&P 500 Showing Warning Gaps? Aug 31, 2019 10:14PM ET
 My Blog is free...no one pays me...don\'t care who reads it or not...check out all my prior articles in my Blog and see how they turned out...take what you like and leave the rest. My Blog is free...no one pays me...don't care who reads it or not...check out all my prior articles in my Blog and see how they turned out...take what you like and leave the rest.
Is S&P 500 Showing Warning Gaps? Aug 31, 2019 10:10PM ET
If I had 2 crystal ******** I'd provide you all with a second opinion.
Trade War Battles Escalate As The Alligator Bites Aug 11, 2019 11:37PM ET
You're welcome, Mike. . . . One thing to note, however, is that the link to the first article that I referenced in paragraph one has been linked to the wrong post (by Investing.com editorial staff)...the correct one can be found on my Blog here: https://www.strawberryblondesmarketsummary.com/2019/07/market-battle-fatigue-china-versus-usa.html. . . I have alerted their editor to their error, but they have yet to correct it (as of 11:30 pm ET Aug. 11).
Gold Looks Set To Explode Higher Jan 24, 2019 3:03AM ET
Note the caveat in the last paragraph re: the ratio price and RSI. The bullish scenario is based on those factors coming to fruition...they are pivotal levels to monitor, IMHO. That may take awhile to form and price may swirl above and below 120 before, either breaking long or breaking down, hence my reference to "the days and weeks ahead."
2400 In Store For The S&P 500? Oct 30, 2018 8:18PM ET
Thanks, Mike...I do what I can within the limitations of my health issues...but I appreciate your request.
Internet Trolls, Anonymous Sources, Political Rumours: Their Effect On Markets Sep 26, 2018 5:05PM ET
Additionally, I've added further clarifications in my original article, which is posted at my website here: https://www.strawberryblondesmarketsummary.com/2018/09/internet-trolls-anonymous-sources_23.html
Why Would U.S. President Trump Risk Market Gains On Hard Line Policy? Jun 10, 2018 2:15PM ET
N.B. Lots of UPDATES posted on my article on my Blog.