NEW! Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+ Try 7 Days Free

Market Maker

Joined: 22/05/22

Comments by Market Maker
Nio A ADR Sep 24, 2022 7:41AM ET
Look at the bright side... Nio will not hurt your portfolio to much today at least..
Nio A ADR Sep 23, 2022 10:25AM ET
I do not think that Nio is going down much further.. But you must be careful.. I think the Market is getting ready to bounce higher very soon... possibly even Monday
Nio A ADR Sep 23, 2022 10:24AM ET
I was joking... I would not be buying more.. I was telling the truth about those guys averaging down during the.com crash.. all those people lost all their money and they thought they were outsmarting everybody
Nio A ADR Sep 23, 2022 9:48AM ET
Just buy more... those guys that did that during the.com crash of 2000 lost all their money and few of them even trade any longer
SPDR S&P 500 Sep 23, 2022 9:43AM ET
Lol
Nio A ADR Sep 23, 2022 7:34AM ET
I am at the beach on vacation at my townhome with my woman at the moment ...while you run off to work.. Joke is on you...lol.. you don't need a therapist when you grow two Roth accounts to the point where you can't spend it all...
Nio A ADR Sep 23, 2022 6:54AM ET
Here Nio sits and dropping further today... Maybe you should go back and read my post from before the FOMC meeting about what would happen if the market goes sour.... How could someone be any more accurate with TA... Hope some of you are taking advantage of this 3 dollar dip you are witnessing down to 17 and change... You were warned.. Remember those 5 dummies that disliked it....joke is on them
Nio A ADR Sep 22, 2022 5:09PM ET
FYI... Some of us do precise technical analysis with Elliot Wave and Fibonacci and have for many many years.. Anthony Gautier doesn't even understand it... his comments are absolutely clueless and without Merit talking about manipulation having to do a technical analysis and charting... the guy is completely out to lunch
Nio A ADR Sep 22, 2022 5:06PM ET
I'm down at my condo at the beach for a 5-day weekend.. I'm not in front of my charts
Nio A ADR Sep 22, 2022 5:04PM ET
Clueless... some of us do top-notch technical analysis and it has nothing to do with Trends due to manipulation.. where do you think up such nonsense
Nio A ADR Sep 22, 2022 7:27AM ET
I am really not a Bottom or price predictor.. those people usually make themselves look foolish trying to impress others.. I just interpret the chart everyday and trade accordingly.. the market is weak and Nio is going lower... there is a reason why Cramer never predicts stock prices but rather tells you whether he's bearish or bullish.. he doesn't want to look foolish either and has no reason to try to impress others.
Moderna Sep 22, 2022 7:24AM ET
that's not exactly what low volume means...but at least your trying
Moderna Sep 22, 2022 7:22AM ET
Another follower.. Lol
Moderna Sep 22, 2022 7:22AM ET
Looking at the chart it actually could hit a new low at 115 in the next couple weeks... definitely not going much higher
Nio A ADR Sep 22, 2022 7:19AM ET
Lol... Surprise what..Nio is not going anywhere anytime soon.. You guys need to get serious. Lol
SPDR S&P 500 Sep 22, 2022 6:39AM ET
Naive price guessing
SPDR S&P 500 Sep 22, 2022 6:01AM ET
Well obviously you don't know how to read a chart because the Spy is not going down to 300.... Comical
AMC Entertainment Sep 22, 2022 4:48AM ET
Some people should just stick to video games...naive
Alibaba ADR Sep 21, 2022 3:14PM ET
So many great opportunities out there anf the same four people sit in this forum telling others they are buying more.. Lol.. hint.. when they use the phrase loading up they are either new to the game or very naive
Nio A ADR Sep 21, 2022 1:42PM ET
Dedication for sure... Experience is also a major factor... after looking at the same stock charts for so many years a lot of times you can read price action without even looking at any indicators
Nio A ADR Sep 21, 2022 12:30PM ET
One intelligent guy always tells you right before it happens and explains why.. It's like magic
Nio A ADR Sep 21, 2022 12:28PM ET
Lol Deepak.. anyone can be right with a wild guess.. unfortunately you have no explanation why you even guessed 19 and then you lost total credibility if you had any when you said it's going to 25 cuz that's not happening this quarter pal
Nio A ADR Sep 21, 2022 10:08AM ET
The people that argued with me in this forum cost themselves a ton of money the past year.. they insult me and dislike all my posts and in reality they should be listening if they are at all serious about making any money... some of these people must think pasted news articles and exaggerated price targets move stocks...they don't
Nio A ADR Sep 21, 2022 9:37AM ET
it would sure worry an experienced investor that enjoys making money... So much for your 19.90 guess
Nio A ADR Sep 21, 2022 4:38AM ET
let me Enlighten you to a little something.. if the FED Surprises with this announcement and the market dumps big time Nio will be 17 to $18 in a hurry