Tomek Kowal

Joined: 12/10/21

Comments by Tomek Kowal
Crude Oil WTI Nov 08, 2021 7:46AM ET
Crude Oil WTI Nov 05, 2021 9:58AM ET
61.80 to be precise
Crude Oil WTI Nov 05, 2021 7:46AM ET
Tu na forum nikt na sensowne pytania nie odpowiada...Kilka razy próbowałem... Jak napiszesz jakas bzdure wtedy jest
Crude Oil WTI Nov 04, 2021 6:11AM ET
Just do not know, when i met my broker and I said, I want to buy crude with target "moon", he was so happy taking my money... with strange smile on his face saying " good luck" and run away snd never answer my phone calls anymore... and I'm just sleeping so calmly since that day... waiting to oil price hit the moon.Do you think there might be no more moon visible from the earth when the crude price get to that level?
Crude Oil WTI Nov 04, 2021 6:08AM ET
I'm still waiting for the moon!
Crude Oil WTI Nov 04, 2021 5:59AM ET
What? It was made up... as the oil
Crude Oil WTI Nov 04, 2021 5:53AM ET
As heavy as HGV drivers shortage and petrol shortage in UK?
Crude Oil WTI Nov 04, 2021 4:47AM ET
Half a year ago every trader was saying gold is going to be above 2000... so little fishes like you all are here were trading bulls... to just see gold went down to 1680... now oil... 100... Yes... put all your money and wait!
Crude Oil WTI Oct 20, 2021 2:26PM ET
Niestety, ciezko bedzie przy tych okolicznościach. Ja tez wdupilem duzo pieniędzy...
Crude Oil WTI Oct 20, 2021 4:09AM ET
So tell me why do you waste your time watching charts and here on this forum?  Why don't you just put all you money and come back to collect it after it goes where it is going to go in your opinion? Put all your money and enjoy your time getting every day more rich!
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 2:39PM ET
Short 79.80 Then 79.00
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 1:52PM ET
 people were saying moon this morning... people were saying moon this morning...
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 1:51PM ET
My English not very good I've seen before someone was saying all the way to the moon Buy tickets Boa bla bla Is all the way to the moon means which way? I got lost...
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 9:05AM ET
 wow... how selfish wow... how selfish
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 8:47AM ET
I'm so proud of this price going up. I'll be so happy going to put petrol in my car soon Pay more for grocery  Well done Pump it up to the moon 🌙
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 8:46AM ET
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 5:33AM ET
Oh no... we cannot all go... only opec members with their families.  For us oil is to expensive... only they can afford it.. Sorry guy's  But they will send you amazing pictures.  Thanking for your hard work towards they dreams
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 5:30AM ET
Check your boarding cards Spaceship is ready for departure  Moon Moon Moon Let's go!
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 5:25AM ET
 Putin has his alarm at 1.30pm He's going to announce new oil price predictions Now scratching his... and thinking Putin has his alarm at 1.30pm He's going to announce new oil price predictions Now scratching his... and thinking
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 5:08AM ET
 I'm waiting for a Russian super car... they are going to build one LPG converted... they must sell they gas somewhere soon... so Ill be buying for my super car... after they go to the moon with gas and oil prices... We all going to live our happy live like Russian do and all they friends who cooperate with them I'm waiting for a Russian super car... they are going to build one LPG converted... they must sell they gas somewhere soon... so Ill be buying for my super car... after they go to the moon with gas and oil prices... We all going to live our happy live like Russian do and all they friends who cooperate with them
Crude Oil WTI Oct 18, 2021 5:02AM ET
I booked three, one for me, other for my wife and third for my son. Ill go and pay for it when crude get to 100... if wong there, I got promised by Putin,he will pay for it... lucky me
Crude Oil WTI Oct 17, 2021 7:12PM ET
It's fake like shortage of HGV drivers in UK
Crude Oil WTI Oct 17, 2021 7:09PM ET
I'm still wonder where the price of natural gas will take crude oil... as from high price of gas it has started...
Crude Oil WTI Oct 17, 2021 7:04PM ET
 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/crazy-bets-on-200-oil-invade-the-options-market-11634463002 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/crazy-bets-on-200-oil-invade-the-options-market-11634463002
Crude Oil WTI Oct 16, 2021 5:39PM ET
 nobody can answer it... Two weeks ago there was "shortage of HGV drivers" in UK 🇬🇧... and possible problems with petrol and diesel deliveries to petrol stations... suddenly after they sold old E5 changed to E10... no more problems... we are all little fishes... Putin said that will pump gas... gas down. USA said will use they reserve... crude down.... Ronaldo move two bottles of coka cola out of vision... coka cola down... everyone was saying in May gold going to 2000.... boom 1760... one night, one man throw 4.5 billion on sold... boom few minutes from 1820 to 1620...  Trend is trend today... but won't put all my money it will never-ending going only one direction... nobody can answer it... Two weeks ago there was "shortage of HGV drivers" in UK 🇬🇧... and possible problems with petrol and diesel deliveries to petrol stations... suddenly after they sold old E5 changed to E10... no more problems... we are all little fishes... Putin said that will pump gas... gas down. USA said will use they reserve... crude down.... Ronaldo move two bottles of coka cola out of vision... coka cola down... everyone was saying in May gold going to 2000.... boom 1760... one night, one man throw 4.5 billion on sold... boom few minutes from 1820 to 1620...  Trend is trend today... but won't put all my money it will never-ending going only one direction...