Hagan Willibo

Joined: 03/08/21

Comments by Hagan Willibo
Cardano Nov 08, 2021 7:23PM ET
ADA is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 7M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Binance Coin Nov 08, 2021 5:50AM ET
BNB is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 7M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
XRP Nov 08, 2021 5:49AM ET
XRP is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 7M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Stellar Sep 22, 2021 7:09AM ET
Stellar is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Cardano Sep 21, 2021 5:04AM ET
Nice. He's an amazing trader and welcoming. I'm part of his trade group.
Cardano Sep 21, 2021 5:02AM ET
You mean Jason regulated with FINRA right?
Cardano Sep 16, 2021 7:15PM ET
Mirror trading is a great learning and earning tool.
Cardano Sep 16, 2021 7:10PM ET
Well the upvotes proves a point.
Stellar Sep 15, 2021 11:15PM ET
Yeah Yeah
SHIB/USD Sep 15, 2021 11:07PM ET
SHIB is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Dogecoin Sep 15, 2021 11:06PM ET
DOGE is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Cardano Sep 15, 2021 11:06PM ET
ADA is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Stellar Sep 15, 2021 11:01PM ET
Stellar Sep 15, 2021 11:00PM ET
Via @what'sap
OMG Network Sep 06, 2021 8:51AM ET
OMG is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Stellar Sep 06, 2021 6:21AM ET
Jason is an executive trader on FINRA. Reach Jason via +1 315 285-4265. Don't forget to mention Hagan sent you.
Chainlink Sep 06, 2021 6:18AM ET
LINK is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Bitcoin Cash Sep 06, 2021 6:18AM ET
BCH is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Keurig Dr Pepper Sep 02, 2021 8:47AM ET
KDP is a good hold but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Zoom Video Sep 02, 2021 8:44AM ET
Zoom is a good hold but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Meta Platforms Sep 02, 2021 8:42AM ET
FB is a good hold but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
S&P 500 VIX Sep 02, 2021 8:34AM ET
VIX is a good hold but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Dow Jones Sep 01, 2021 6:56AM ET
DJI is a good hold but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.
Cardano Aug 31, 2021 11:39PM ET
XRP Aug 31, 2021 11:38PM ET
XRP is a good hold now but you know how a single market can be slow, I came across Jason's comment here and I asked if I could pick his brains. He insisted I don't give up and get hands on authentic strategies like mirror trading. Long story short, 2 years in mirror trading and I'm yielding 8M/yr.Thanks (sensei) as I call him.