Mark Pal

Joined: 14/07/21

Comments by Mark Pal
Take-Two Feb 07, 2022 6:48PM ET
Well - to be honest I see a huge potential in here to keep the stocks up until the GTA VI is released in few years from now. The hype during the first trailer will be enormous.
Global X Uranium Jan 22, 2022 6:55PM ET
I know it's crashing, but the longterm profits from this ETF will be enormous and are inevitable. Get comfortable and prepare for a wild bull run, as the world will slowly run of all other options to produce cheap and clean energy.
CD PROJEKT Nov 20, 2021 6:12AM ET
It already is oversold IMO
Take-Two Nov 13, 2021 3:50PM ET
Yet another very disappoiting launch this year - The ''Definitive Edition'' I mean. Recent year wasn't good for the gaming companies. I will still keep the TTWO shares though since the remaster was cheap to make, outsourced and shouldn't affect the financial results negatively, IMO it sold decently enough to pay for itself.
Paradox Interactive Nov 08, 2021 6:19AM ET
Sub 120 - that unfortunately confirms my fears that someone is dumping the company. Shorts expire around 15th December, so that's when I would expect "the trend" to finally reverse. I wouldn't panic too much - the company's health is still fine. We'll unfortunately have to wait until 2022 for a bull market to finally begin.
Paradox Interactive Nov 05, 2021 7:01AM ET
sub 125 - don't care, never selling
Paradox Interactive Oct 26, 2021 3:44PM ET
don't carenever selling
Take-Two Oct 08, 2021 5:25PM ET
Well - Grand Theft Auto Trilogy just got announced. HODL
Paradox Interactive Oct 07, 2021 7:30AM ET
idk - I'm just waiting for the Cities: Skylines 2 hype train to begin. Maybe some funds are shorting or this is just panic selling - who knows.
Paradox Interactive Oct 07, 2021 5:56AM ET
sub 130 - come on that's ridiculous. The company is worth much more than it was in 2018.
Paradox Interactive Sep 29, 2021 2:32PM ET
B O G G E D
Paradox Interactive Sep 21, 2021 7:32AM ET
P/E is now 40 - still no major buyers? I don't believe that :)
Apple Sep 20, 2021 4:07AM ET
overpriced company
Ubisoft Sep 16, 2021 3:59AM ET
According to the Youtubers who already played the game Far Cry 6 may actually not be a good game... It's not even available on Steam. I don't know what's Ubisoft doing...
Apple Sep 15, 2021 10:24AM ET
All in shorts :) See you at 120
CD PROJEKT Sep 14, 2021 7:04PM ET
are there any left? :)
Apple Sep 14, 2021 6:54PM ET
I will short it until Friday. Good luck
Paradox Interactive Sep 14, 2021 11:01AM ET
top strategist: buy every dip
Take-Two Sep 10, 2021 9:31AM ET
Under 155. I don't think it's rational anymore - unless the gaming industry really has no future.
CD PROJEKT Sep 09, 2021 10:34AM ET
Well it seems bonkers now, but I'm talking about 5-10 year perspective. And yeah - EU can ban plastic straws, so why not limiting online computer games for kids when it gets out of hand like in China. It's not as crazy as you may think :)I can imagine a situation where multiple scientific papers start to prove the negative long term effects of games on kids and with the entire media slowly chrunching on it with wide anti-advertisement campaigns to "stop children from wasting their lives on games", "gaming can cause a lose of job" etc. It's only unbelievable until it actually happens :)Until Chinese laws were implemented I always considered gaming sector to be safe investment for the future.
CD PROJEKT Sep 09, 2021 7:02AM ET
Well - there's a longterm risk of more regulations and anti-advertisement for games and gaming. If the EU and the USA impose similar regulations to China it may ****the entire gaming sector. So it's not just a post-COVID correction anymore. I'm beginning to fear that in 10 years gaming industry can end up like the tobacco industry in the 90s.
Take-Two Sep 09, 2021 6:57AM ET
Well... these dumps may be the result of China's war on gaming. Maybe I'm wrong and the entire gaming sector will collapse. If the EU and the USA impose the same regulations for gaming as China. The gaming sector may end up like the tobbaco industry in the 90s - with more and more regulations and anti-advertising: "Your kids can waste their live by playing games" etc. Maybe I'm just panicking, but it doesn't look good so far.
Take-Two Sep 04, 2021 10:47AM ET
I bought many gaming companies in August and closed my remaining shorts on some gaming stocks, but I feel I was too hasty. In this case I still believe in new Grand Theft Auto title in 2023 or 2024. I will wait.
Paradox Interactive Sep 02, 2021 12:01PM ET
I expect 250 by the end of the year with the 600-1100 range being the ultimate, fundamental target during this bull run. I probably won't hold it that long though. We shall see. Today was the great beginning of that run though :) +18.62% in one day. Just wow.
Paradox Interactive Sep 02, 2021 3:32AM ET
That's what I wanted to see. Never panic sell your stonks :)