Bill Pulak

Joined: 16/04/21

Comments by Bill Pulak
U.S. default would cause 'irreparable' harm, Yellen warns again Sep 30, 2021 5:19PM ET
Both parties are at fault but the Democrats are totally out of control right now! This isn't monopoly after dinner!! and the reckless spending will destroy our future and give almost no chance for the kids of today to have the same ability to achieve success as past generations as they will literally o be taxed into the ground! Both parties need to be wiped clean and a reset of lawmakers is needed. Maybe if 90% of the congress and senate wasn't 105 yrs old (sarcasm sorta)  and we had some people who have kids and a vested interest to help those kids,  decisions might be little more responsible?
California Governor Newsom easily retains job, sweeps election Sep 14, 2021 10:49AM ET
Surprised if  Newsom isn't already throwing a celebratory win party this morning?
California Governor Newsom easily retains job, sweeps election Sep 14, 2021 10:48AM ET
Unless you change the way we vote the results from the last election forward will be decided well before anyone even votes? Maybe it is time to get rid of a rigged system to start
U.S. Producer Prices Increased in August by More Than Forecast Sep 10, 2021 10:45AM ET
Transitory? Powell and the FOMC need to be dismantled before they dismantle the entire nation! oh news flash...they already did. Wait for the Implosion as it will be like something we have never witnessed. 1929 will look like a birthday party!!
Pfizer on track for U.S. vaccine boosters, Moderna lagging, Fauci says Sep 05, 2021 12:29PM ET
Oh boy Fauci just please go away!!!!! you have lost any and all credibility
U.S. companies lash out at Texas law changes, including abortion ban Sep 04, 2021 2:31PM ET
We should just divide the nation in half..Liberals on the west coast and Conservatives on the east coast? I can assure the East would end up like the Ritz carlton and the west...well a bunch of men running around thinking they are women..women and men wanting to be called pronouns of they..it..with gender neutral bathrooms! oh those bathrooms would be the street and peoples yards!! tent cities of homeless ....Oh wait we already started this..California? hmmm how is that working out?
The Stock Market Is Daring The Fed To Taper Sep 03, 2021 8:58AM ET
The new millennial and Gen Z "investors" gamblers have no idea as to market fundamentals? they just think you put in this coin and wallah 2 coins come out! They are going to learn a painful painful lesson. I think Mr. market is milking every last one of them into the game then the lights will quickly go out. Like a ticking time bomb...when is that day as it is coming!!
U.S. lets states use federal pandemic funds to extend jobless aid Aug 19, 2021 1:55PM ET
Just keep on Extending all the benefits!! Socialism is here folks
United Airlines makes COVID-19 shots compulsory for U.S. employees Aug 06, 2021 9:02AM ET
 I don't need to I work for myself. And yes they can I agree,  but as you should know laws always have more gray area than black or white and I can assure you that those areas will be ripe and juicy for a good lawyer. I don't need to I work for myself. And yes they can I agree,  but as you should know laws always have more gray area than black or white and I can assure you that those areas will be ripe and juicy for a good lawyer.
United Airlines makes COVID-19 shots compulsory for U.S. employees Aug 06, 2021 8:57AM ET
Exactly..A CEO using personal self beliefs and attempting to state them as  fact? Tell that to the 75% of the cases in Mass  who were fully vaccinated that got covid in a outbreak. Or the 3 people I know currently with Covid who thought they were bullet proof by getting the needle. United Airlines has always sucked anyway, so no loss to me I wouldn't fly that airway either way.
United Airlines makes COVID-19 shots compulsory for U.S. employees Aug 06, 2021 8:39AM ET
Let the lawsuits begin!!!! I know I would already have a lawyer on the phone
Exclusive: Fed's Kaplan wants bond-buying taper to start soon and be gradual Aug 04, 2021 2:34PM ET
Kelly you clearly have never taken a economics course ever? What's insane is the fed continuing to feed a erupting fire with jet fuel? Housing Bubble..oh yea let's purchase 120 billion MBS a month because that's necessary. Please educate yourself before making such a absurd response public.
Fed Watch: Inflation Worries Grow As Biden Mulls Reappointing Powell Jul 19, 2021 7:51AM ET
Powell has become a politicized puppet! what inflation? then... okay there is inflation but it's transitory? next.....oops we should have moved on this sooner
Don't rely on markets to see inflation threat, says Summers Jul 11, 2021 11:31AM ET
It seems like your eager to learn so I am just tossing some info out there for you to see. When you understand the big (3) Bonds, Equities, and the dollar , it will all start to make more sense when you see how one is affected by the other. The puzzle starts to take shape
Don't rely on markets to see inflation threat, says Summers Jul 11, 2021 11:29AM ET
 Ex..the FED has been the biggest buyer, why? to artificially push Bond prices up and yields down. This is the reason Bond yields are so low right now. Bonds are actually a losing investment right now as the yield produced is outstripped by the rise in inflation. Ex..the FED has been the biggest buyer, why? to artificially push Bond prices up and yields down. This is the reason Bond yields are so low right now. Bonds are actually a losing investment right now as the yield produced is outstripped by the rise in inflation.
Don't rely on markets to see inflation threat, says Summers Jul 11, 2021 11:20AM ET
 correct! at this point they have backed themselves in a corner and lost control,  they will take care of the wealthy elite before the masses of minions by continuing to go down this dangerous path. It's really unsettling to see the FOMC do what they are doing right now. They have totally separated from what they are there to do and went rogue. The FED Reserve seems to think that their role now is to prop markets at any cost? Have they been politicized? I think to some extent yes. correct! at this point they have backed themselves in a corner and lost control,  they will take care of the wealthy elite before the masses of minions by continuing to go down this dangerous path. It's really unsettling to see the FOMC do what they are doing right now. They have totally separated from what they are there to do and went rogue. The FED Reserve seems to think that their role now is to prop markets at any cost? Have they been politicized? I think to some extent yes.
Don't rely on markets to see inflation threat, says Summers Jul 11, 2021 11:15AM ET
I agree stagnation is going to be the monster that takes down the House of cards that has been built? time will tell
Don't rely on markets to see inflation threat, says Summers Jul 11, 2021 11:13AM ET
 I think he might have been using people as a general term? Probably didn't really mean people as in actual number of people. I think he might have been using people as a general term? Probably didn't really mean people as in actual number of people.
Don't rely on markets to see inflation threat, says Summers Jul 11, 2021 10:02AM ET
 Stocks to the moon? not necessarily. Inflation is a giant tax on the masses actually hurting the low and middle class the worst. So the more inflation goes up the less people will tend to buy? or they will change their purchase priorities thus hurting corporate earnings and tanking the markets. The biggest issue I have with the FED and Govt is this... what they are and have been doing is widening the wealth gap all while stating the wealth gap is a massive issue?? So in essence they are talking out of both sides of their face saying one thing all while throwing fuel on the fire to add to what they are claiming to be against. I believe  ( my own theory) is that the wealthy and big money control everything behind the scenes and this is not by mistake but more by design. Think about it??? Stocks to the moon? not necessarily. Inflation is a giant tax on the masses actually hurting the low and middle class the worst. So the more inflation goes up the less people will tend to buy? or they will change their purchase priorities thus hurting corporate earnings and tanking the markets. The biggest issue I have with the FED and Govt is this... what they are and have been doing is widening the wealth gap all while stating the wealth gap is a massive issue?? So in essence they are talking out of both sides of their face saying one thing all while throwing fuel on the fire to add to what they are claiming to be against. I believe  ( my own theory) is that the wealthy and big money control everything behind the scenes and this is not by mistake but more by design. Think about it???
Don't rely on markets to see inflation threat, says Summers Jul 11, 2021 9:54AM ET
They are inverse so selling means yields up and buying sends yields down.
In overture to U.S., EU's Gentiloni says G20 deal is priority on corporate tax Jul 10, 2021 5:24PM ET
Maybe most people just don't understand the tax system and how big money exploits it 7 ways to Sunday???
In overture to U.S., EU's Gentiloni says G20 deal is priority on corporate tax Jul 10, 2021 5:23PM ET
I personally totally back making a minimum 15% tax on big corporations. they exploit cheat and lie to get their taxes to almost no tax liability and sometimes none at all ..GE, AMZN ex....If we have to pay why shouldn't they? I am perplexed by how many regular  people are pushing against this. I think it should be higher personally? If these companies have the profits to pay ridiculous exec compensation and buy back billions of dollars of stock then they have the money to pay their fair share in tax as well.