U.S. Oil Inventories Rose by 3.626 Million Barrels: EIA

Elie kay

Joined: 21/03/21

Comments by Elie kay
Crude Oil WTI Jul 08, 2021 5:06AM ET
 let's see how this will impact the dollar let's see how this will impact the dollar
Crude Oil WTI Jul 08, 2021 5:04AM ET
what's the reason for the indices selloff?
Crude Oil WTI Jul 07, 2021 8:27AM ET
I have a feeling that we just kissed the 72 level goodbye for a very long time.
Crude Oil WTI Jul 07, 2021 8:26AM ET
source? or wishes?
Crude Oil WTI Jul 07, 2021 8:21AM ET
should be 72.9 as per trading central
Crude Oil WTI Jul 07, 2021 12:53AM ET
 I'm opening a very small position with SL at 71.50, and will add to it following the inventory reports movement. if it goes up as expected, then my greed will define the target I'm opening a very small position with SL at 71.50, and will add to it following the inventory reports movement. if it goes up as expected, then my greed will define the target
Crude Oil WTI Jul 07, 2021 12:49AM ET
let's not forget that in the past month, Oil has been a hedge for some traders and institutions because of the uncertainty in equity and crypto market. Now with the equity market back and crypto somehow stabilizing, followed by some concerns over OPEC, they took some profits from Oil which is normal after that huge rally of around +25% in 6-7 weeks.
Crude Oil WTI Jul 07, 2021 12:42AM ET
if some traders haven't learned yet the importance of that Stop Loss tick, then they deserve all what's happening to them.
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 1:17PM ET
 come on man! he made some money and probably he went shopping in Hunter's paint shop LOL come on man! he made some money and probably he went shopping in Hunter's paint shop LOL
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 1:13PM ET
 not losing, who said? I'm just looking for a good entry on a support level or something. Today Dan Brouillette said on CNBC that Oil can easily hit 100$ not losing, who said? I'm just looking for a good entry on a support level or something. Today Dan Brouillette said on CNBC that Oil can easily hit 100$
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 1:09PM ET
uncle PhD, all clear, just waiting for a good entry point. now it's hanging nowhere
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 11:47AM ET
it's not about how low it's gonna go, it's just about that entry point. I wish all the bulls to catch it and the bears to take profits there.
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 9:54AM ET
the 200MA on the 1HR held very well so far
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 9:52AM ET
this is it? can we buy now and make some money? experts?
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 9:43AM ET
Santabull, you once mentioned something about open positions and when it reaches some level, the price starts dropping or some positions are closed. can you tell me what was the name of that thing? thanks
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 9:39AM ET
 can't wait Mike... I'm carefully building that lovely position :) can't wait Mike... I'm carefully building that lovely position :)
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 9:15AM ET
to whoever doing this to the price I say: Million thanks for the buying opportunity! and you keep saying that GS and MMs don't care about your wealth and wellbeing...
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 1:31AM ET
simply because US is too weak to draw limits to anyone this time. It's like  " when the cat is gone, the mouse will play "
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 1:09AM ET
 however, the FACT is that oil prices were very much under control during his term. and you know what a single tweet from this guy can do to markets regardless of OPEC+ and all these mafia. but Americans chose a guy with alzheimer whos son sells paintings over Trump, and they simply gotta pay for it. however, the FACT is that oil prices were very much under control during his term. and you know what a single tweet from this guy can do to markets regardless of OPEC+ and all these mafia. but Americans chose a guy with alzheimer whos son sells paintings over Trump, and they simply gotta pay for it.
Crude Oil WTI Jul 06, 2021 12:47AM ET
US Shale under Biden have a lot of enemies and some of them are even sitting on their own boards
Crude Oil WTI Jul 05, 2021 3:44AM ET
 he's busy reviewing your theories. and going against it! he's busy reviewing your theories. and going against it!
Crude Oil WTI Jul 05, 2021 3:40AM ET
why don't you be little more productive and share directly the results?
Crude Oil WTI Jul 05, 2021 3:37AM ET
yeah keep waiting for OPEC meeting and all this stage show they're playing at the moment, and disregard the fact that all this has been discussed, reviewed and approved during the biden-putin meeting in Swiss. Putin: "Hey old man, would you commit to keep Shale under control?" Biden: "Come on man! of course, as long as your guys will keep buying some of my Hunter's paintings"
Crude Oil WTI Jul 05, 2021 2:32AM ET
uncle joey "pay them moooore"... uncle PhD: "whatever useless f up english language"
Crude Oil WTI Jul 05, 2021 2:30AM ET
 I don't know why I'm imagining you whispering the comments like uncle joey.... hahahaha I don't know why I'm imagining you whispering the comments like uncle joey.... hahahaha