MaryLou Dahms

Joined: 23/02/21

Comments by MaryLou Dahms
USD/MXN Apr 07, 2021 3:03PM ET
Constant SPAM, all day long.
USD/MXN Mar 07, 2021 7:05PM ET
I heard 10.  I think he's down to 10. I heard 10.  I think he's down to 10.
USD/MXN Mar 04, 2021 2:11PM ET
MK MK please go somewhere and count your winnings from USD/MXN.  It won't take long.
USD/MXN Mar 02, 2021 11:31PM ET
to use a phrase, Poe--   :) :)
USD/MXN Feb 25, 2021 1:00PM ET
Admin, please listen to the adjectives such as "evil" that ONS Sas and ONS KK (same person) use on this financial site.  It is reprehensible that you allow them to post personal, hateful things that have nothing to do with financial analysis.
USD/MXN Feb 25, 2021 11:32AM ET
Javier, what would you want Biden to do???
USD/MXN Feb 24, 2021 3:59PM ET
My god, one can only hope.  And viva Jean Schmith, wherever she is :) :) :) My god, one can only hope.  And viva Jean Schmith, wherever she is :) :) :)
USD/MXN Feb 24, 2021 2:36PM ET
Yes, he's the proverbial bad penny.  And admin just won't shut him down.  I have no idea why.  They've kicked good posters off and left him on.  Go figure. Yes, he's the proverbial bad penny.  And admin just won't shut him down.  I have no idea why.  They've kicked good posters off and left him on.  Go figure.
USD/MXN Feb 23, 2021 5:55PM ET
I do know you.  You think that a love of Mexico is synonymous with a love of AMLO.  That is foolish.  You think that if an investor sees the dollar strengthening against the peso, he is anti-Mexican.  That is foolish.  I am a Mexican who detests AMLO and loves Mexico.  Deal with it. I do know you.  You think that a love of Mexico is synonymous with a love of AMLO.  That is foolish.  You think that if an investor sees the dollar strengthening against the peso, he is anti-Mexican.  That is foolish.  I am a Mexican who detests AMLO and loves Mexico.  Deal with it.
USD/MXN Feb 23, 2021 3:44PM ET
That's the point.  You are playing a game.  That's why you've never even been close to predicting anything accurately.  You just pray that the peso will gain value.  Investing is about analysis, not prayers and wishful thinking.  And that's why you are always wrong and losing money. That's the point.  You are playing a game.  That's why you've never even been close to predicting anything accurately.  You just pray that the peso will gain value.  Investing is about analysis, not prayers and wishful thinking.  And that's why you are always wrong and losing money.
USD/MXN Feb 23, 2021 12:09PM ET
ONS Sas, there is no such thing as easy money.  You speak in gambling terms and that is why you always lose.  Gamblers always lose.