jamal jamal

Joined: 15/02/21

Comments by jamal jamal
European Stocks Higher; SocGen, Unicredit 1Q Earnings Impress May 06, 2021 4:16AM ET
BUY BUY BUY!! New record highs coming today on US indices. Always buy the dip. Market ALWAYS goes up!! Screencap this and then downvote me. I'm right every single time.
Ethereum breaks past $3,000 to quadruple in value in 2021 May 03, 2021 2:54AM ET
lol I thought you were talking about the federal reserve for a sec
European shares rally as investors begin May in bullish mood May 02, 2021 9:00PM ET
Always buy the dip!! Instant profits again. Market always goes UP!!! BUY BUY BUY!!
Intel to invest $600 million to expand chip, Mobileye R&D in Israel May 02, 2021 7:49PM ET
And this is why China and Russia don't touch intel backdoored by israel. They made their own chipsets for military use.
Analysis: U.S. Fed tames taper talk, but investors look for clues in coming months Apr 28, 2021 10:11PM ET
Always buy the dip!! Market never goes down. Always UP!!
Biden Speech, Fed, Alphabet Blowout, Goldman Lifts Oil - What's Moving Markets Apr 28, 2021 8:58PM ET
Buy buy buy!! Market NEVER goes down! Always buy the dips.
Vaccine hopes boost euro; dollar dips amid subdued U.S. yields Apr 19, 2021 10:11PM ET
ALWAYS BUY THE DIP!! FAKE MARKET ALWAYS GOES UP LOL BANK BANK BANK
Oil slips as rising infections spark demand concerns Apr 19, 2021 3:00AM ET
ALWAYS BUY THE DIP!! MARKET ALWAYS GOES UP!!!!!!!!!
Oil Down as Investors Digest Latest Supply Forecasts, U.S. Crude Oil Supply Draw Apr 15, 2021 1:17AM ET
Hope you all added on the DJIA dip last night, new record highs coming up AGAIN. Market always goes up. Never down. Always add on those negative news dips and reap the rewards. Yet again, I'm correct, yet people will down vote me.  Go look at all my calls, perfect.
Shares in SK Innovation surge after settlement with rival brightens U.S. prospects Apr 11, 2021 8:44PM ET
SPX and DJIA; BUY THE DIP!! ALWAYS GOES UP!! BUY BUY BUY
European Stock Futures Mixed; German Industrial Production Weakens Apr 09, 2021 2:54AM ET
No news today. Market will PUMP big time! BUY BUY BUY!! Let's keep this run going
Powell Flags 'Unevenness' in Recovery, Backs Fed's Bond Buying Plans Apr 08, 2021 9:31PM ET
LOL who was right again. Buy the dip. Fake market always goes up. Why fight it? Just bank from the scam.
S&P 500 Continues Record Run as Tech Reigns Supreme Apr 08, 2021 8:10PM ET
i keep telling everyone to buy the dip and everyone attacks and mocks me...well, LOL who's making coin?
Dovish Fed lifts Wall Street stock futures to record high Apr 08, 2021 1:38AM ET
 lol look who was right, again. Run along now, aren't you broke yet? lol look who was right, again. Run along now, aren't you broke yet?
Dovish Fed lifts Wall Street stock futures to record high Apr 07, 2021 9:48PM ET
Always buy the dip! I was right again. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at all the shorters. BTFO again. Mortgage house, buy dip!!
Global growth hopes keep shares near record high Apr 06, 2021 10:46PM ET
bitcoin is indicator for inflation, can't believe most haven't worked this out yet
Global growth hopes keep shares near record high Apr 06, 2021 10:45PM ET
This is your chance. Buy the dip! Always goes up. Everyone gives me thumbs down, yet i'm always right....go figure lol.
Biden will push through infrastructure plan if no Republican support - energy secretary says Apr 04, 2021 11:04PM ET
Always buy the dip! Market always goes up with MMT. I'm long
Oil drops as Suez opens, focus turns to OPEC+ output cuts Mar 30, 2021 2:16AM ET
buy every dip! market always goes up!
Stocks keep spirits up before Fed meets Mar 15, 2021 11:09PM ET
Buy the dip guys, UP we go again
Nasdaq Futures Up 205 Pts; Tech Stocks Back in Fashion Mar 11, 2021 10:09AM ET
you guys are just going around in circles and none of this will make sense unless you understand the J question. Once you understand the J question, all of this is easy and so predictable.  BUT; they explicitly spend billions in the hope that you will never understand the J question.
Nasdaq Futures Up 205 Pts; Tech Stocks Back in Fashion Mar 11, 2021 10:07AM ET
OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT AGAIN!! Imagine my shock... inb4 ban
Nasdaq Futures Up 205 Pts; Tech Stocks Back in Fashion Mar 11, 2021 8:37AM ET
 yeah look at the djia and spx yeah look at the djia and spx
Jobless Claims, 30Y Bond Sale, ECB, Coupang IPO - What's up in Markets Mar 11, 2021 8:36AM ET
They wont "pull the rug". Why? Because everything is going fine for them. They are systematically destroying the middle class, and simultaneously bleeding all the money and resources back to israel. Don't believe me... watch how it plays out. This is why I keep getting banned from this site. Because I call this correctly. They don't ban you if you're wrong all the time.
Nasdaq Futures Up 205 Pts; Tech Stocks Back in Fashion Mar 11, 2021 8:02AM ET
Buy the dip! Up we go again. Always buy the dip. They (israelis) will keep pushing it up, to use the national debt as an ATM, and destroying the middle class in the process. I've been saying this for months and I always get banned... Why? Because I'm correct. They wont ban you if you're wrong. You just push their message.