Erikas Ivan

Joined: 09/02/21

Comments by Erikas Ivan
Emerging Markets Face Declines, As Europe Soars Apr 09, 2021 5:35AM ET
Good read, thank you!
Mining Stocks: A House Built On Shaky Ground Apr 09, 2021 5:28AM ET
Indeed, I wouldn't rush with miners' strength either without evaluating each proxy!
Is It Too Late To Invest In Microsoft Stock?  Apr 08, 2021 10:01AM ET
Come on, it's a long-term investment.
Will Biden’s Infrastructure Plan Rebuild Gold? Apr 06, 2021 6:36AM ET
Thank you for the article Arkadiusz!
Gold Just Can’t Seem To Breakout Apr 06, 2021 5:39AM ET
Hello, can you please show me a proof of how Mr. Radomski recently made a mistake in his call and when did gold went up that significantly after his bearish calls recently? Please try to better understand the analysis next time instead of blatantly accusing bearish calls from the get-go.
Gold Just Can’t Seem To Breakout Apr 06, 2021 5:31AM ET
Hello, which big banks are you referring to? Don't expect to be taken serious with your tag name and blatant accusations.
Chart Of The Day: Palladium To Shoot Higher On Green Initiatives Stimulus Apr 06, 2021 5:13AM ET
Thank you, considering your suggestion, and I'm staying bearish on gold, expecting a big dip this week.
1 Stock To Buy, 1 Stock To Dump When Markets Open: Tesla, AMC Entertainment Apr 06, 2021 4:59AM ET
Hello, why did the opposite happened from what's being written. I know we're not all Nostradamus, but I think we're keen on AMC now.
Since Its January High, Nio Has Lost 40% Of Value; Is The Stock Still A Buy? Mar 25, 2021 1:06PM ET
Great article, what are your opinions on the Buffett-backed BYD btw?
Powell And Yellen Sound Upbeat. Don’t They Like Gold? Mar 25, 2021 12:44PM ET
Great analysis! Of course, he completely shrugs off inflation, nobody is surprised here.
Are Mining ETFs Headed For Their Next Slide? Mar 25, 2021 12:34PM ET
Thank you for your analysis and guidance, great call on the USDX verification of the breakout above Feb. highs yesterday! Awaiting the major precious metal slide next week, thanks!
Stock Records Are Made To Be Broken Mar 16, 2021 6:28PM ET
Thank you Mr Levy, kudos for your Nasdaq call last week, invested in the dip, and sitting on some fine profits curranty because of it.
Nasdaq Futures Up 205 Pts; Tech Stocks Back in Fashion Mar 11, 2021 8:08AM ET
When will the GameStop frenzy end?
Chart Of The Day (Part 2): Hedging Inflation With Platinum Mar 11, 2021 8:00AM ET
Thank you for the analysis!
A Golden Shot Of Opportunity From This Mining ETF? Mar 11, 2021 7:38AM ET
One again you're spot on with your Gold and miners analysis, Mr. Radomski! Curious to learn whether could retest the 2020 March lows as well, thank you.
Let The Corrective Rally Begin Mar 08, 2021 11:21AM ET
Thank you for the information on gold bottoming last week, Mr. Radomski. Your technical analysis are really smart. Right on the money!
Nasdaq hits correction, Dow advances as stimulus bill nears finish line Mar 08, 2021 11:17AM ET
Well, it turned green hour ago :)
Chart Of The Day: Tech Rout, Sector Competition Pressure Tesla Shares Mar 05, 2021 8:51AM ET
 Thank you sir! Thank you sir!
Chart Of The Day: Despite Massive Earnings Beat, Target Bears Are Gaining Mar 04, 2021 5:19AM ET
Thank you for keeping us well informed.
After Gold’s Slide, What Happens To Miners? Mar 02, 2021 7:25AM ET
I continue to find your insights informative! Great call by you on last week's major decline!
Finally, The Stock Market Tanks Mar 01, 2021 9:31AM ET
Thank you for the insight Matthew. Rising bond yields slowly, but surely, concern me. What are your thoughts on the Dow, will it remain around the record highs for another week or so? Thanks!
1 Stock To Buy, 1 Stock To Dump When Markets Open: Palantir, Apple Feb 23, 2021 5:41AM ET
Not sure about your dump on Apple. I get your point, but for me, Apple is a long-term investment, always. Kinda agree with the increased PLTR interest, although valuation looks pretty pumped to me.
FOMC Minutes Disappoint Gold Bulls Feb 23, 2021 5:22AM ET
Thank you for your article! Will be monitoring Powell's testimony and how he feels about rising bond rates. I am in tune with your recent bearish outlooks, since I also believe that Powell would likely announce the need for an additional fiscal stimulus that will only push prices lower again.
Here’s What’s More Important Than Recent Reddit Mania Feb 11, 2021 8:39PM ET
Thank you for your Knowledge, Mr. Radomski. I see some of the comments that are dodging the truth. For me as well, premium factors and data point out to bearish outlook in the long-run.
Elon Musk And The Explosive Move In Dogecoin Feb 11, 2021 8:19PM ET
Thank you for this article, I carefully follow what Elon invests in, he calls the crypto shots now.