Husham Yousaf

Joined: 17/12/20

Comments by Husham Yousaf
Karachi 100 Jun 02, 2021 12:44AM ET
@aftab brah thanx alot for ur valuable input on hascol..don't worry i wouldn't blame u bcoz i have already bought it yesterday ;)
Karachi 100 Jun 01, 2021 11:22AM ET
Hascol...any views ???
Karachi 100 May 31, 2021 1:42AM ET
ISL was making me sick by such low volumes so i just sold every single share of it on friday and deleted it from my watchlist 🤨
Karachi 100 May 31, 2021 1:38AM ET
brah unfortunately i didnt see that..i just switched to it from ISL on friday as i observed some great momentum in this stock..luckily it proved to be a gud step {{e:f09f9982}}
Karachi 100 May 31, 2021 1:08AM ET
but no expert made call for it 🤔
Karachi 100 May 31, 2021 1:07AM ET
AVN...something big in the making i guess
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 8:11AM ET
duhai wali baat nai thi thoraa gussa tha isL pe bcz i m not used too of that much wait of 2 days..lol..and such low volumes offcorseduhai wali baat nai thi thoraa gussa tha isL pe bcz i m not used too of that much wait of 2 days..lol..and such low volumes offcorse
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 1:43AM ET
By the way i don’t blame mr.memon or anyone else..every one who shares any buy or sell view is according to their calculations..no one is trying to decieve anyone here..but u r the owner of ur investment so everyone should analyse by own self before taking any investment decision..blame game should not b adopted in any case
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 1:09AM ET
well said about tips..actually it always happens to me whenevr i buy on tip i get loss...the trades i do on my own calculations and observation mostly end up with profit alhamdullilah ..so i think next time i should only go wid my own self :)well said about tips..actually it always happens to me whenevr i buy on tip i get loss...the trades i do on my own calculations and observation mostly end up with profit alhamdullilah ..so i think next time i should only go wid my own self :)
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 12:39AM ET
bro ..i m trying to hv some ;)bro ..i m trying to hv some ;)
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 12:36AM ET
Going up/down is not an issue...real issue is no volume in this so called fundamental and bullish stock
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 12:35AM ET
first time bought this garbage and ....first time bought this garbage and ....
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 12:30AM ET
ISL...what a *****.
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 6:23AM ET
yap very true {{e:f09f988d}}yap very true {{e:f09f988d}}
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 6:20AM ET
yap hopefully to 95 atleast as per my expectation but its slow movement making me bore...yap hopefully to 95 atleast as per my expectation but its slow movement making me bore...
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 6:18AM ET
u said rite about my addiction to trg..really feeling sad since yesterday ..even though i earned some gains in buying unity yesterday and selling today but still missing trg alot :(u said rite about my addiction to trg..really feeling sad since yesterday ..even though i earned some gains in buying unity yesterday and selling today but still missing trg alot :(
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 6:12AM ET
Yap seems like lion wake up again but i m struck in ISL now :( cant get ride of lion rite nw
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 1:13AM ET
*how*how
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 1:12AM ET
since its induction in msci..what beautiful was those days when it used to give at least rs10 fluctuation in a day .. hope to see those days againsince its induction in msci..what beautiful was those days when it used to give at least rs10 fluctuation in a day .. hope to see those days again
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 1:08AM ET
@mskool ...miss sadia any recommendation on alternative search ???
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 1:06AM ET
Trg lost its beauty after induction in msci small cap..no cap or floor since then...and for the first time i m out of it for two days in a row..i think need to find some alternative that plays satta as beautiful as trg used to play in past :(
Karachi 100 May 25, 2021 2:27AM ET
Those who r planning to have rib eye steak of bull today...must stay cautious as anything is possible ;)
Karachi 100 May 24, 2021 6:51AM ET
yap..indeed 👍yap..indeed 👍
Karachi 100 May 24, 2021 6:35AM ET
Atlast....Trg made me awake from long sleep and covered my short below 170....for some new position in new contract tomorrow ...
Karachi 100 May 24, 2021 1:04AM ET
Aftab brah really a sixer ...hats off👍