Sinto rento

Joined: 01/12/20

Comments by Sinto rento
Karachi 100 Jul 12, 2021 5:31AM ET
 Sir, by the way who is Muna Sir, by the way who is Muna
Karachi 100 Jun 17, 2021 11:38PM ET
Money Maker Sir, Good morning. mazey upside kay leye or down side kay leye. please advise. i usually found your suggestion valuable & helpful for form members.
Karachi 100 Jun 17, 2021 11:38PM ET
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 5:22AM ET
Aftab Sir, still awaiting your guidence.
Karachi 100 May 28, 2021 1:29AM ET
Money Maker Sir, any thoughts about LUCKY cement should we buy here or wait for down side.
Karachi 100 May 27, 2021 11:50PM ET
Aftab Sir, i was really waiting for your words, but i think due to over crowed comments from other forum members you probably missed out me. sir you valued thoughts will support me .
Karachi 100 May 27, 2021 11:49PM ET
Aftab Sir, i think due to over crowed comments you probably missed out me. sir you valued thoughts will support me .
Karachi 100 May 27, 2021 5:38AM ET
Aftab Sir, thank you i will keenly awaiting your guidelines after session.
Karachi 100 May 27, 2021 4:57AM ET
Aftab Sir, thank you for remembering me in your good memories, actually someone suggested me LUCKY is good stock for reaching Rs 1200/- that's why i wanted your guidance. you know basically i don't have enough knowledge about this sort of big script. so you are requested kindly advice.
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 11:55PM ET
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 11:55PM ET
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 11:43PM ET
Karachi 100 May 26, 2021 8:49AM ET
Aftab Sir, any thoughts about LUCKY cement should we buy here or wait for down side.
Karachi 100 Apr 27, 2021 3:53AM ET
Sir this was my requested query on dated 26 April.  "Money Maker Sir, kindly suggest should we hold our old different script BUY positions or should get out from market? please advise." Sir this was my requested query on dated 26 April.  "Money Maker Sir, kindly suggest should we hold our old different script BUY positions or should get out from market? please advise."
Karachi 100 Apr 27, 2021 3:53AM ET
 sir , no need to sorry we are humans . sir , no need to sorry we are humans .
Karachi 100 Apr 27, 2021 3:52AM ET
Money Makers Sir this was my requested query on dated 26 April. "Money Maker Sir, kindly suggest should we hold our old different script BUY positions or should get out from market? please advise."
Karachi 100 Apr 27, 2021 3:29AM ET
Money maker Sir, yet this moment i didn't received any advice for my requested query.
Karachi 100 Apr 27, 2021 12:05AM ET
Imran Sir, good approach, indeed wise approach.
Karachi 100 Apr 27, 2021 12:04AM ET
Imran Sir, good approach, indeed wise approach.
Karachi 100 Apr 26, 2021 3:17AM ET
Karachi 100 Apr 26, 2021 3:10AM ET
Money Maker Sir, kindly suggest should we hold our old BUY positions or should get out from market? please advise.
Karachi 100 Apr 23, 2021 1:26AM ET
Muneeb Sir, ok thank you for clarity.
Karachi 100 Apr 23, 2021 1:21AM ET
Aftab Sir, kindly advise which one is "Kutta Coin"
Karachi 100 Apr 19, 2021 2:21AM ET
Dear Imran Sir, thank you so much for your wonderful analysis. Much appreciated your professional approach, indeed technical assessment.
Karachi 100 Apr 14, 2021 12:20AM ET
imran sir, you requested kindly upload this video on you tube so we all can watch for properly following it.