Cee Reg

Joined: 08/10/20

Comments by Cee Reg
The Fed is about to stop digging Sep 03, 2021 6:06PM ET
Really fantastic art, I super enjoy these
Meme Stock Breakdown Beginning Jul 12, 2021 10:30AM ET
Tim isn't capable of such analysis, we would have surely seen something by now
Meme Stock Breakdown Beginning Jul 12, 2021 10:29AM ET
TIm Knight, laziest author on the web ladies and gents. PBLY isn't a reddit stock and celebrating ridiculous losses is like half the point of WSB. Of course Stiff Knight knows this, but he's gotta make an article, man! These write-ups have less substance than a Nickelback song and they sound the same: "Look at this (photo)graph!" meme stocks after 1 red day Tim Knight: iTs HaPpEnNiNg
Bitcoin May 23, 2021 1:23PM ET
CEO ought to be ashamed of themselves
Bitcoin May 23, 2021 1:17PM ET
I agree, china is definitely NOT trying to protect the yen.
Bitcoin May 21, 2021 12:17PM ET
That's the line they sold you, yeah
Palantir Mar 26, 2021 10:33AM ET
17 bucks... 35 bucks... makes no difference to me. I bought at 10 bucks, seeing the value then that I see now. It won't matter in a few years time. Maybe in a few quarters even. This stock will still be in my portfolio in 2025 and hopefully onward. But if you stock jockies are pretending there isnt a massive head and shoulders here as well as market forces working against growth right now then you need a reality check. Yes we have catalysts incoming. This is why you don't trade with rent money.
Palantir Mar 03, 2021 7:10PM ET
Snowflake earnings i believe
Palantir Mar 03, 2021 7:09PM ET
Snowflake increased revenue by a pretty hefty amount and this is up in sympathy with it. Although the loss they took earning that dough is a little staggering. Surprised its not selling off and PLTR along with it.
GameStop Corp Jan 27, 2021 7:47PM ET
Silly melvin. Messed with the wrong crowd. I was only watching before but now I will be #buyingoutofspite
GameStop Corp Jan 27, 2021 6:37PM ET
Shame on CNBC and others circling the wagons to protect hedge funds. Truly CNBC wants nothing more than retail to lose money.  Rules for thee, not for me.
Palantir Jan 22, 2021 6:47PM ET
WHERE OH WHERE IS WTI TRADER? He hit that corner to turn tricks before the market even closed today. Gotta cover somehow
CVS Health Corp Jan 08, 2021 3:58PM ET
I choose to belive the breakout was muted because the market needs to cool off in general. A little breather with a red monday might do us some good tbh.
CVS Health Corp Jan 07, 2021 1:14PM ET
Looking for a breakout of epic proportions if we cross $75. Fingers crossed portfolio loaded
CVS Health Corp Jan 07, 2021 1:12PM ET
That was a gift for sure friend!
CVS Health Corp Jan 07, 2021 1:11PM ET
Nice play Sid. Ulm covered for a loss and doesn't want to show his face around here any more.
Palantir Dec 21, 2020 11:43AM ET
tHe vALuAtiOn iSnT sUsTaInAbLe
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Nov 18, 2020 1:32PM ET
 Alright bro, where do we find all this info. I'm down to read. We're all trying to become JeffB here. Alright bro, where do we find all this info. I'm down to read. We're all trying to become JeffB here.
Palantir Nov 18, 2020 1:11PM ET
 Welcome to the Turbo Team. Welcome to the Turbo Team.
Palantir Nov 18, 2020 1:02PM ET
Always got room for more longs on this board. Come help us tie up George's shares. This thing is gonna be under more tension than a priest in a who rehouse.
CVS Health Corp Nov 17, 2020 1:11PM ET
Days like today are why CVS diversified its business plan. I think this is a bit overblown. Maybe not for WBA and RAD, but I'm still bullish here long term for sure. People knew this was coming for years, we all saw the Pill Pack acquisition when it happened.
CVS Health Corp Nov 16, 2020 2:52PM ET
I do. Looks to me like institutional buying is up, and I think we take a market correction really well here when it happens this week. I dunno jack ****about anything tho. I'm a wreckless bull on CVS
Dow Jones Nov 11, 2020 10:35AM ET
time to correct UPWARD
CVS Health Corp Nov 06, 2020 2:08PM ET
  That's the plan friend!  That's the plan friend!
S&P 500 VIX Futures Nov 06, 2020 12:04PM ET
I'm no VIX expert but for one this is futures. It's an average of the nearest two contracts. You're wondering why a red day today (and barely red, at that) doesn't mean volatility at a later date is increasing. UVXY follows VIX futures, not VIX spot price