mark lacy

Joined: 24/09/20

Comments by mark lacy
CBAK Energy Sep 25, 2020 7:46AM ET
THANK YOU WALL STREET JOURNAL I found this stock in the Insider buying column they have on Mondays
CBAK Energy Sep 24, 2020 7:17PM ET
Anyone interested to know where i found CBAT a few months ago @$0.60?
Polar Power Sep 24, 2020 4:55PM ET
I am in the wireless industry. Polar products are staple at 4G and 5G cell sites. Wireless carriers love their product. I found the stock a few months ago under $1 Im stunned this is not $10-$15 stock. Company is well run, good insider ownership
ProShares UltraPro QQQ Sep 24, 2020 4:50PM ET
New to these boards. Im a looong time holder of TQQQ. It is painful when it falls but the run up is magnificent. It has been a fast forward button for my IRA without the worry. Ive owned the QQQ for a few years longer but the TQQQ even with its down drafts has clobbered it.  I did not buy the right stock and I missed it. When it falls like it has recently in the $110s I buy more. In March of this year when it hit $36 I bought more. That was a gift!! The only reason I can see to sell it is if I were to believe the NASDAQ were to cease to move up. Also hold it in my childrens IRA
CleanSpark Sep 24, 2020 4:44PM ET
Ive held CLSK since $6. These guys are in a long game in a BIG market. Look at teh stock chart. When news comes out it goes up then retraces then moves back up. Im looking for north of $20
CBAK Energy Sep 24, 2020 4:40PM ET
Glad to see CBAK is finally getting attention. Ive held it a few months. Insiders did a lot of buying earlier this year. They have a big deal with Hiar the big Chinese manufacture. Im holding 12000 shares for $5. Im sure it will go up and down on the way there