NEW! Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+ Try 7 Days Free

Looking for a future big EV sock look up ALYI
Xpeng Nov 23, 2020 10:09AM ET
WSJ Sunday 11_22_2020 had a big write up on EV
Ideanomics Nov 23, 2020 10:07AM ET
If your looking for a future BIG mover EV stock  I suggest ALYI
Ideanomics Nov 23, 2020 10:05AM ET
Ive owned this stock for over a year. At first it was rough!. These guys are executing on a plan, they are being very consistent. Tehy host webcasts from time to time to talk about what they are doing. They have always been very transparent and accessible answering shareholder questions. And it does not hurt they are in a couple of very hot segments China, EV in China, EV, and fintech. I keep holding and buy on the pull backs.I started buying  in Dec at $0.74. I took a chance in March buying more at $0.34 And I bought more a few weeks ago at $0.85 Had the communication from Management not been as open as it has been Im sure I would have gotten out by now.
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 20, 2020 1:55PM ET
Volume will be at best 50% of yesterday.  Does anyone one have an accurate # on how many shares are outstanding? I have made multipe inquires with eth company including reach out directly to the CEO. The Nov 5  6K indicates a $50mil money raise but does not say when or if or how many shares would be sold?  The last stock I owned that traded 1bil shares in one day shot from $0.11 to $0.89 So there must be a mountain of stock outstanding on this company??
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 20, 2020 8:20AM ET
This stock traded over 1Bil shares yesterday. It traded 700mil in a range of 0.26- 0.29 I would think today it either go up or down hard. THe question is who was doing the buying yesterday? MM covering their sells or actual buyers?
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 19, 2020 12:57PM ET
The number of 100.000+ shares going by. too many people think this is going up. Rich or poor you do not spend $29000 hoping to lose it!
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 19, 2020 12:39PM ET
Still seeing 100,000+ buys coming across above $0.28  I thik with all the improvements this company has made to its balance sheet and increase in sales via it direct to consumer People understandbly are expecting these guys to have a great Xmas
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 19, 2020 11:57AM ET
Exceeded yesterdays volume at 10:45 am EST
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 19, 2020 10:30AM ET
NAKD was a $4 in November 2019
iSun Nov 19, 2020 10:15AM ET
The other great thing about PECK... Only 5.2mil shares outstanding. It takes very little to move this up. Anyone holding the warrants? PECKW?
iSun Nov 19, 2020 10:12AM ET
PECK will shake off the SUNW merger not happening and will get back to focusing on their business 2021 will be a big year for them
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 19, 2020 10:01AM ET
as of 10:00am EST it has traded 186mil shares. Similar volume to yesterday.
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 18, 2020 4:00PM ET
I meant the NAKD web site
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 18, 2020 3:56PM ET
George go to the NAD web site to the investors section to the SEC filings it is right there
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 18, 2020 2:26PM ET
I forgot to mention in the 6K it sais they will need to raise more  money. THey may be getting te stock price up so the sell fewer shares. There is NO mention of reverse split, Hopefully they are wanting to get it to $1 Post
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 18, 2020 2:23PM ET
I have been watching this stock for a few months. They recently posted a 6K It is on their web site. They have sold a lot of stock like 150mil shares to stay afloat. Management has declared they "Are a going concern" THIS IS IMPORANT. This means they feel they are righting the ship and they have ready access to capital to continue to get out of the Covid19 hole. THey have about $70mil in revenue. I estimate they have about about $25mil market cap at todays price of $0.137.  I mean they mostly sell underwear. THis is something EVERYONE buys. Last Nov 2019 this was a $5 stock!!!!! It normally trades 27mil shares a day. Today as of 2:20EST it has traded 536mil. It is its biggest trading day EVER. A company with a $22mil market cap and $70mil in revenue.. A $2000 investment might turn into $20000 in a year?? If it goes teh wrong way use your sell button
CBAK Energy Nov 16, 2020 3:50PM ET
The other thing to keep in mind is China beat the Covid they are pretty much back to normal. and they are selling EV like crazy. Here in the USA we bicker and fight. Have a President that is more street gang leader than real leader. I promise you we are going to see the harm from Covid in our economy for years to come. My Chinese stocks are ******my USA based stocks
CBAK Energy Nov 16, 2020 3:48PM ET
TSLA, NIO, IDEX, UPWK, ZM, etc,etc. THere are soooo many stocks this year that have gone from left for dead to great heights I cant even list them all