mark lacy

Joined: 24/09/20

Comments by mark lacy
PotNetwork Holdings Dec 23, 2020 11:13PM ET
I traded this stock a couple of years ago when it moved from $0.10 to about $0.97 in one day. Made a bundle. I fooloishly started accumilating shares all the way down to I now have about 300,000 shares at about $0.015I I'm holding out for $0.05. These guys ARE a real company, with real and growing revenue. I have been to their facility in Florida. Unfortunatly E-Trade no longer allows purchase of These kind of stocks. I can only sell them, So I am holding I don't need the money so I can hold out.
Magnite Dec 22, 2020 3:22PM ET
Today at 3:10PM EST 12_22_2020 CNBC confirmed this company is VERY similar to the TDD The Trade Desk
Magnite Dec 22, 2020 7:23AM ET
Thank you. I found this stock on CNBC MADMONEY. A caller asked Jim his opinion if she should buy it. He said no the caller should buy GOOG. MGNI was $10. I looked it up MGNI and bought some at $10.50 I hope the caller followed her gut.
Magnite Dec 21, 2020 1:51PM ET
When I researched this company I came to a conclusion what they do is very similar to the TDD The Trade Desk. TDD is up about 8x this year. Does anyone have an opinion how this company compares to TTD? Thank you
Zomedica Pharma Dec 18, 2020 10:19PM ET
what caused todays (12/18/2020) burst at the end of the day?
Exela Tech Dec 18, 2020 9:52AM ET
Today 12/18/2020they announce someone is loaning them $145,000,000 they have a market cap of  $83,000,000. Yes they are asking the shareholders to approve a reverse split next week. HOWEVER. If someone wants to loan them $145,000,000 NOT A STOCK DILLUTION! It has gotta be a bargain at $0.57 a share!!
XpresSpa Dec 17, 2020 10:33AM ET
Ive been in and out of this stock all year. I bought it back in March BEFORE the reverse split at about $0.22 a few days later  it shot to $0.95 I sold and bought back in at like $0.45 pre split. It shot up again to $2.75 I got out at $2.62(preSplit)  XSPA has been VERY good to my IRA!! When this stock was in the $5s post reverse split they sold a fair amount of shares at $5.25 so some institution is in this stock at $5.25. So the company has the heat on to get the stock price back up.I bought this morning but sold when it did not move as I had hoped. I would have thought the UAL news would have propelled this way past $2
LogicMark Dec 16, 2020 12:24PM ET
I just went to their web site. The last announcements were in 2019. However on 12/14/2020 they put out they are doing a reverse split. I think the only  thing this company has ever sold is shares in the company. Im not being sarcastic
LogicMark Dec 16, 2020 12:18PM ET
I owned this stock several years ago. It was not a real company then, I do not think anything has changed. Follow the chart on this. Buy low, someone will pump it up then sell when it has its move up
vTv Therapeutics Inc Dec 10, 2020 5:17PM ET
I just rad thru a prospectus VTVT published Dec 8, 2020 Indicates this Lincoln Park capital group has rights to buy shares above $4. the stock is at $2.80 and someone is paying for the rights to buy a stock above $4. I have found these to be winning deals in the past!
vTv Therapeutics Inc Dec 10, 2020 5:06PM ET
Today 12/10 SEC filing Ron Perlmann bought another 600,000 shares.
Equinix Dec 04, 2020 3:45PM ET
An undiscovered stock in the data center space is CLNY
Quantumscape Nov 30, 2020 7:51AM ET
looking for an undiscovered EV stock ALYI
Cenntro Electric Group Nov 27, 2020 10:21AM ET
180 day NASDAQ extension is in a press release. Anywhere you find the stock price you should find it. I saw it on Yahoo, Etrade and Fidelity. SO.. business was squared away a few months ago. Recently raised cash. ^moths to get the stock up to a $1. My past experience with stocks like this is they go up, up. May not get back to the full $1 required but they definetly go up
Crown Castle Nov 25, 2020 3:50PM ET
Does Crown Castle own poles? the public utility or the municipality "own poles" Crown and American Tower hold the rites to use 1000s of poles around the country Post
Crown Castle Nov 25, 2020 3:48PM ET
An undiscovered stock in this space is CLNY
Switch Nov 25, 2020 3:38PM ET
An undiscovered stock in this space is CLNY
American Tower Nov 25, 2020 3:37PM ET
An undiscovered stock in this space CLNY
Cloudflare Nov 25, 2020 3:36PM ET
An undiscovered stock in his space is CLNY
Niu Tech Nov 25, 2020 12:58PM ET
ALYI look this up it is an EV motorcyle stock buyers are accumilating shares
Fisker Nov 25, 2020 12:56PM ET
If yuor looking for an EV stock that has yet to take off look up ALYI. buyers are accumilating
Jumia Tech Nov 25, 2020 12:55PM ET
I think this stock had it'd bumps earlier this year. These guys seem to be driving car in the right direction. I see it easily joining the the other Ecomerce stocks in the over $100 club It has traded ONLY 21mil shares today and it is up 25% It takes very little volume to move this up. That is for one reason and one reason only people are buying and holding this stock not trading it. THere was an article the other day in the WSJ that said 70% of Robinhood stock buyers are buying for long term holding
Zomedica Pharma Nov 24, 2020 1:06PM ET
These guys have a lot going on. Being in the pet industry can onl be great! However they have over 500mil shares outstanding. In Q3 2020 they raised arounf $58mil which is why there is so much stock out.  Teh price onthat offering was @$0.15 & $0.16 a share. I gotta belive if they do not get the price up soon they will do a reverse split. In July 2020 insider about ***shares @$0.16 My experience buying lower than insiders have has proven a profitable strategy for me. If they reverse split below $0.16 a share it will put them in bad shape with their investors that just gave them $50mil.This $58mil should last them thru 2021 based on their burn rate. My opinion if they do not do a reverse split based on their pubic plans this could be a $0.40 stock in 2021
Electrameccanica Vehicles Nov 23, 2020 10:20AM ET