mark lacy

Joined: 24/09/20

Comments by mark lacy
Inpixon Oct 25, 2021 4:50PM ET
INPX is NOT dying. INPX sells stock!
Digital World Acquisition Oct 21, 2021 11:02PM ET
This kind of opportunity only happens a few times year. I missed it but I have made oythers. It can be a life changing event!
ProShares UltraPro QQQ Sep 29, 2021 2:23PM ET
To understand the TQQQ you need to pull up a chart over the last 5-10 years. Compare that to most any other ETF, mutual fund etc. NOTHING else I have owned in the last 10 years with so little worry and so little of my time has done so well. I have tried to beat it with my own trades. I have had some VERY BIG winners. BUT over time adding up wins and losses getting to the net gain. TQQQ is very tough to beat. This year you would have beat it with a Lithium ETF or certian energy stocks. If your that good of a stock picker.  YES when it falls it can be painful. On two ocassions in a rapid down turn I have sold most of TQQQ. THE first time I bought back in later than I should have . The 2nd time I got lucky  and bought back in before it started climbing again. Barring some claticismic event I will not be selling the TQQQ on these down turns. Just to hard to get lucky. My current ave cost is $14 a share.
Dutch Bros Sep 16, 2021 9:02AM ET
There is a drive in unit down teh street from my house. THere are cars lined up around the block constantly. Even into 8:00 at night!
Robinhood Markets Aug 04, 2021 11:16AM ET
1) The Executives stock rewards do not start paying off until the stock gets over $200.  2) There was ONLY 55mil shares issued at the IPO. About 40mil in the float.  The stock is trading 50-80mil shares a day 3) Look at the revenues and values of their peers, Etrade, Fidelity etc. This is THE company of young people to get into the stock market. In the next 5 years how many people could become a customer?
Carlotz Jun 09, 2021 11:40AM ET
pre market high of 8:44 this morning about 8:10am EST. Has been falling since
Microvision Apr 26, 2021 4:48PM ET
What has effected MVIS stock price all these years is the lack of revenue. This has been a technology looking for a problem. THe world has FINALLY caught up to this technology. Mumbo Jumbo about charts from 2000. Hilarious!!!
Force Protection Video Apr 09, 2021 11:50AM ET
I cant get ANY data on this company IE shares outstanding, cash on hand, insider ownership. Company appears to be a scam
Cenntro Electric Group Apr 09, 2021 7:58AM ET
NAKD is one of the few sub $1 stocks that the facts say don't sell. In Feb they sold share for $0.92 these buyers got warrants to buy shares for $1.10 Now today this AULT group (their ticker is DPW) bought 41mil shares at I assume some where inthe high $0.60s. They have -0- debt. THey have an online strategy that appears to be working. THey sell something that is easy to sell on line and that every needs and buys often, Underwear. BTW in the 13G published yesterday it noted NAKD has 615mil shares outstanding.
Alternet Systems Inc Mar 30, 2021 11:36PM ET
Volume the last few days has been VERY low. In the 20millions per day. What is interesting is the stock is moving up slowly on this very low volume. My experience is the big sellers have sold and moved on. THe belivers are here waiting and adding. A big news day and this could really take off.
Alternet Systems Inc Mar 16, 2021 12:59PM ET
Nicely walking up stairs the last few days. Up over 10% today
Alternet Systems Inc Mar 15, 2021 5:25PM ET
Ive been in ALYI for while. Inthe past when volume  slows like this and the price rises slowly it will suddenly shoot up! THe time to buy is NOT then. It is now
Allied Esports Entertainment Mar 15, 2021 5:23PM ET
There is a legitimet offer from Ballys for $100mil
Alternet Systems Inc Mar 09, 2021 10:56AM ET
03_09_2021 10:54am EST Moving up on VERY LOW volume. Someone is accumilating this stock at these levels. Look at the chart the last few days. very LITTLE selling.
Sos Ltd Feb 26, 2021 2:36PM ET
CNBC talked about this stock on 01/11/2021 That was when I bought the stock. For some reason I just do not think CNBC would allow a discussion of a fake company. Also this company trades on the NYSE not the OTC. Look on the MAXIM website  www.maximgrp.com you will see the SOS deal they just did at the top of the list.
161395334461523.jpg Alternet Systems Inc Feb 21, 2021 7:22PM ET
161395334461523.jpg
If you look at the chart for the week of 02/15 to 02/19 This had a beautiful pullback Wed and THursday then Friday a day of accumilation prepping for higher highs!
Ageagle Aerial Systems Feb 19, 2021 11:27AM ET
I owned this stock last year. The management are just liars unfortunately. In todays response to the short seller they say the insider ownership ratios changed due to the company selling more shares. Look it up just not true. MANY insiders have been selling. Last year the held a CC the CFO said they were fully funded. With in 10 days they sold stock. I was stunned they would do such a thing after publicly saying they had no plans to sell stock
Alternet Systems Inc Feb 10, 2021 4:14PM ET
ALL stocks have to take a pause before moving up again. This one has really done it well at $0.10 and again at $0.20 Holding 415k shares for much higher gains.
PotNetwork Holdings Feb 09, 2021 3:06PM ET
Still holding this. If anyone bought this in January your up over 200% I feel it has much more room to run. Holding for $0.50
Viper Networks Inc Feb 03, 2021 11:20AM ET
I cant find any thing on this company. Their web site shows promising info about EV and smart cities??
Nio A ADR Jan 15, 2021 10:19AM ET
SEC form 6K published by NIO on 01_13_2021 NIO sold $1.3bil USD convertible notes that have a conversion price in to US$93.06 per USADS. " represents a conversion price of 50% above the closing price om January 12,2021. Expriation dates begin in 2026 this shows incredible confidence in NIOs future!
Nio A ADR Jan 11, 2021 4:35PM ET
CNBC really talked NIO up today!! My guess is for every 45 times they mention TSLA they might mention NIO. Only today did I hear them utter that NIO has actually outperformed TSLA. ALYI is an undiscovered EV stock if you looking for the 2021 version of NIO at $2. I firmly believe ALYI is it. Only this time I am getting shaken out, selling some then buying back in. I am ONLY buying ALYI. Continue to hold NIO thru at least the end of 2021
Tesla Jan 11, 2021 4:30PM ET
Looking for a GREAT future EV stock Look into ALYI
Alternet Systems Inc Jan 11, 2021 4:29PM ET
Reminds me of when I bought IDEX in early 2020 for $0.28 Still holding IDEX
Alternet Systems Inc Jan 11, 2021 4:24PM ET
ALYI is a VERY rare opportunity in the markets. So often when a stock is at this price it is difficult to get info from management, The market potential is still unknown or at least uncertian. Often times the management lives in a country other than the USA. Here they are Dallas based and have been VERY good at communicating and their actions follow thru. NO question as to the market potential/need.  At this price for a few thousand dollars and patience someone could change the destiny of their financial future. Have been holding since mid 2020 have no plans to sell any shares until at least $0.50-$0.60. I have 2 friends in this between the 3 of us we hold about 11mil shares all see the same opportunity.