ZS Beck

Joined: 21/09/20

Comments by ZS Beck
'War has changed', CDC says, calling for new response to Delta variant Jul 30, 2021 10:52PM ET
Go get any vaccines as you want, they pay you 100$ a piece. You can get 10 if you like Go get any vaccines as you want, they pay you 100$ a piece. You can get 10 if you like
'War has changed', CDC says, calling for new response to Delta variant Jul 30, 2021 9:52PM ET
CDC needs to retire or be sent to the moonWhat a waste of money from my tax.Fanucci & CDC . Go away.
Robinhood turns higher on day after weak debut; Cathie Wood's Ark buys 1.3 million shares Jul 30, 2021 8:52PM ET
She loves waste of money .I don't see any unique in RobinhoodMaybe 22 million users, but with a low account balance. The bigger guys will never use this platform. Do where is the growth will come.?
Amazon sales growth slows in tame start to Jassy's tenure as CEO Jul 29, 2021 10:35PM ET
Maybe everything is getting overpriced?
U.S. charges Nikola founder Trevor Milton with lying to investors Jul 29, 2021 10:22PM ET
He’s is not guilty, he wasn't there when the Semi was rolled down the hill.
Biden wants state, local govts to pay $100 to newly vaccinated Americans -Treasury Jul 29, 2021 10:00PM ET
The vaccine is cost 20$ , Give 100$ so the vaccine it will cost 120$ from my tax.I will not pay a 100$ to someone to get a vaccine .
Fiscal stimulus, vaccinations lift U.S. economy above pre-pandemic level Jul 29, 2021 7:36PM ET
It’s called Stagnation, everything has becomes way too expensive for regular people. The steam is running out.
Biden wants state, local govts to pay $100 to newly vaccinated Americans -Treasury Jul 29, 2021 6:23PM ET
I want my 100$ for already having the useless vaccine
American Airlines vs. Alaska Air: Which Airline Stock is a Better Buy? Jul 28, 2021 1:37AM ET
How about no airline. These day's Someone sneeze on the plane and the stock goes down 5%.No thank you.
Biden considers requiring COVID-19 vaccines for federal workers Jul 28, 2021 1:34AM ET
The vaccine is not FDA Approved. Simple is that. The emergency vaccines can be mandated in the Banana Republic.
Some Americans could need COVID-19 vaccine booster -Fauci Jul 25, 2021 5:38PM ET
Israeli study shows 39% effectiveness Well Vitamin C and D with my grandmother's chicken soup, probably will beat that.You fool me once, but you will not fool me twice. I got 2 shots because I believed in it. Keep the third one for the fools.
Some Americans could need COVID-19 vaccine booster -Fauci Jul 25, 2021 12:30PM ET
They bought to many vaccine, and now they have to use before it expires.I already got two. No more. Thank You.Why don't you convince the people without a vaccine?
Biden authorizes $100 million in emergency funds for Afghan refugees Jul 24, 2021 3:11PM ET
Terrorist was created to justify more war and military spending.War is when rich people send poor people to die so they can make more money. It can be resources, anything. That simple.
Biden authorizes $100 million in emergency funds for Afghan refugees Jul 24, 2021 8:46AM ET
By the way, after 20 years the US Accomplished nothing being over there. Life’s, time, and money wasted.
Biden authorizes $100 million in emergency funds for Afghan refugees Jul 24, 2021 8:45AM ET
U.S. weekly jobless claims increase to two-month high; trend still low Jul 22, 2021 10:25AM ET
I was out of work for 5 weeks the whole time, since the pandemic .Ok I do construction trade , but I was not able to find anybody to work.Why? They were sitting home and collecting free money.
U.S. weekly jobless claims increase to two-month high; trend still low Jul 22, 2021 9:34AM ET
how about end unemployment gift and no more free money?Like to see the September numbers
Republicans abandon Capitol riot probe after Pelosi rejects Jordan, Banks Jul 21, 2021 9:36PM ET
Talk the talk, walk the walk.Two-face Pelosi is doing the other way around.It's the same thing with big tech. She’s accusing them of too much power, in the meantime, they owned Google and other stocks. Just another 2 face politician. Nothing more.
Elon Musk says Bitcoin may have already hit his benchmark on renewable energy Jul 21, 2021 9:31PM ET
Time to bump the price again. I guess Musk worries about his Bitcoin holdings. 8 weeks ago Bitcoin was not using clean energy. Only took 8 weeks to turn it clean. What a turnaround.
June slump in Australia's retail sales clouds third-quarter growth outlook Jul 21, 2021 12:19AM ET
Maybe if you don't go lockdowns every 2nd. week, it will be better.
Carnival sees return to cruises with 65% fleet capacity by end of 2021 Jul 20, 2021 10:05AM ET
Let's go cruises and time to send De Santis to the space with Brezos for a while
'Road to space': billionaire Bezos has successful suborbital jaunt Jul 20, 2021 10:00AM ET
I thought he’s is staying. What a bummer
U.S. Senate passes bill to ban all products from China's Xinjiang Jul 20, 2021 9:57AM ET
They send the product to another city , than the US…