Rob Banks

Joined: 01/09/20

Comments by Rob Banks
Netlist Apr 06, 2021 11:48AM ET
what caused the jump today? The co-operation with the Korean company?
DOGE/USD Apr 03, 2021 10:44AM ET
another reason I bought it is because people around the world are trendy sheep so we'll see if this becomes a trend like the leading cryptos.
DOGE/USD Apr 03, 2021 10:41AM ET
I bought some just in case. Got over 3k doge for just $200. I don't care if I lose $200 but if doge ever hits 1k I'll have over $3,000,000,000 so it's definitely worth a shot. I heard it's inflationary so it most likely won't hit that but I heard it from a kid on YouTube so that doesn't say much.
Dogecoin Mar 20, 2021 10:51AM ET
The valuee of Doge can't increase exponentially so don't think you're going to get rich off it. It's an inflatable currency because there is no limit to how many coins can be made.
Dogecoin Mar 20, 2021 10:49AM ET
I used to hope that when I bought it but then I did more research and learned that it's impossible since Doge is inflationary while BTC isn't. Doge is extremely easy to mine while BTC is far more difficult. Eventually Doge will become more difficult to mine but not anywhere in the ballpark of BTC... at least that's what I've recently learned. I'm not selling my doggies though lol. Just in case ;)🐶
Dogecoin Mar 20, 2021 10:45AM ET
The only reason I bought Doge is just in case the great reset destroys all other currencies other than cryptos. That's just me being crazy though. Doge probably won't get to $1 because it's inflationary.
Dogecoin Mar 20, 2021 10:43AM ET
yup. it's inflationary, unlike bitcoin. yup. it's inflationary, unlike bitcoin.
Dogecoin Mar 20, 2021 10:42AM ET
This isn't like Bitcoin. it's inflationary. There are only so many Bitcoin in the world. Eventually Doge will become harder to mine but not nearly as difficult as Bitcoin so we'll be very lucky if we see a dollar. We could be lucky though ;)
Dogecoin Mar 20, 2021 10:35AM ET
hop on when it drops a bit. Never chase price because it always comes back a bit even if it keeps taking off. Make more money buying a dip or lose more money buying the highs.
Dogecoin Mar 20, 2021 10:32AM ET
i honestly don't know because it's inflationary so it's value can only go so high. I don't know how high though. $1? $10 $100?No idea but I bought a little bit just in case and will hold on until it sinks if it ever does
Aurora Cannabis Mar 18, 2021 6:36PM ET
still trending upwards slightly. we're sitting on top of a test of a shelf top and the path has been cleared to almost $25 which is a very good sign for further upward movement. I don't know if price action works with this stock since I'm not sure if there are any big investors in on it. If there are no firms in on it and they do decide to jump on in the future I imagine this will skyrocket. No idea though and just hoping for the best if US legalizes.
Netlist Mar 04, 2021 9:51AM ET
now we're moving!
Dogecoin Feb 28, 2021 5:34AM ET
Judging by some of the comments I can see a lot of people are day trading this. I would hold this one for years to come. Sure you can day trade anything but this isn't volatile enough. If you want beautiful volatility go with cable.
Dogecoin Feb 28, 2021 5:31AM ET
🐶
Dogecoin Feb 25, 2021 10:02AM ET
I just remortgaged my house and put my whole life savings into this. I'm aiming for $25k
Dogecoin Feb 24, 2021 4:42PM ET
I bought some because why not? it's so cheap.
Bitcoin tumbles 17% as doubts grow over valuations Feb 23, 2021 7:09AM ET
apparently someone who owned a ton of BTC sold it
Bitcoin tumbles 17% as doubts grow over valuations Feb 23, 2021 7:08AM ET
I wouldn't call that a tumble. That's how price moves.
Dogecoin Feb 22, 2021 11:44PM ET
when the great reset takes place cryptocurrency and precious metals will be the only currency and all cryptocurrency will merge as one. BTC holders will lose value while Dogecoin holders will reap the benefits. Anyone without crypto or precious metals will be fine, they're just going to be a little bit behind.
Dogecoin Feb 22, 2021 11:37PM ET
what does Elon have to do with it?
Dogecoin Feb 22, 2021 11:37PM ET
I'll sell it if it ever goes up {{e:f09f9882}}
Dogecoin Feb 22, 2021 11:35PM ET
I just bought 3,000 coins for $197 CAD just in case {{e:f09f9881}}
Netlist Feb 19, 2021 1:03AM ET
Price is creeping up but not making any really big moves yet. When will it make moves?
Delta, Poshmark, Fed's Powell Speaks: 3 Things to Watch Jan 13, 2021 9:57PM ET
As would all other currencies, right?
U.S. Economy Shed 140,000 Jobs in December vs 71,000 Gain Expected Jan 08, 2021 8:52AM ET
I'm wondering if the reset will destroy FX. seems like it would if we use a one world currency. Don't know if that will ever happen, plus we could still have Crypto and metals to play with.