Rob Banks

Joined: 01/09/20

Comments by Rob Banks
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 7:19PM ET
get a broker that sells it. google
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 3:12AM ET
maybe higher
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 3:05AM ET
We're ranging. Possibly building a base before moving higher, or possibly running out of steam and dropping. Technically it looks bullish still but a drop is expected and really I'm not sure if the technicals are reliable yet. We do have some big whales on board though.
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 3:01AM ET
I agree 100%> Take something out at $1 for sure. You can decide whether you want to buy back what you sold if it dips. IF it dips ☺️who knows, it's possible it can keep going. I don't know how far it can go before inflation kicks in.
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 2:55AM ET
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 1:59AM ET
I don't think we're going to drop from here. We're just ranging because of retail buyers/sellers. I can't remember the exact number but one account holds the majority of Dogecoin. I would think it's Musk or Cuban bit that's just a guess. For all we know it could be the fed.
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 1:57AM ET
I so wouldn't call this a dip. it's just building a range. it will dip when whales decide to cash in. I think they are holding long term. You can play the volatility of this range if you like, sell, or hold. I'm just taking my initial investment out and holding for another withdrawal at $1 and holding for higher levels. It's all on the whales.
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 1:54AM ET
because the whales aren't selling yet.
DOGE/USD Apr 18, 2021 1:53AM ET
the whales are holding. it's just retail selling. it's moving up. To where I don't know. I do know that retail will be cashing in at $1 but it's all on the whales.
DOGE/USD Apr 14, 2021 6:58AM ET
I know Kronos traded all there BTC for Doge but that was yesterday. I think it's just people and some institutions chasing.aybe just people but it's been screaming higher at a rate that I'm not sure retail buyers can accomplish. it's really new though so I don't know, maybe it is retail, look at GameStop
DOGE/USD Apr 14, 2021 6:55AM ET
why not? why not $100 or $1,000?I know it's an inflationary currency but personally I don't know where the cut off would be.
DOGE/USD Apr 14, 2021 6:52AM ET
and then a little crash so either sell some at $1 and get your coins back at a cheaper price or just hold on for possible higher levels if you don't cash everything out at $1
DOGE/USD Apr 14, 2021 6:50AM ET
I've read a few articles where "experts" were referring to momentum indicators like the RSI. it's way to early to start using indicators. There isn't enough liquidity in Dogecoin yet for it to behave in a way that indicators or real PA experts can make any solid judgments. That being said, I don't think this is anywhere close to the end. I think we will keep seeing levels build on top of rallies and dips here and there from the bears. I think a nice little crash at $1 is probable before it continues to move higher, like a mini Bitcoin scenario or even what we're seeing with the stock market since the crash last year.
DOGE/USD Apr 13, 2021 9:16AM ET
I imagine it will crash at $1 because it's a psychological price point for so many but then I think it will keep climbing. Like a mini BTC scenario.
DOGE/USD Apr 13, 2021 9:14AM ET
I'm sure a lot of people are getting rich off this currency already. I'm up 50% in just 1 month. I only bought $3000 doge for $200 CAD but I'm sure there are some crazy people out there who put their house on it.
Aurora Cannabis Apr 11, 2021 6:59PM ET
I hope so. I'm holding until the ship goes down.
DOGE/USD Apr 11, 2021 8:17AM ET
if it breaches the point of release on the shelf it's going back to the point of release on the rally and probably range for a bit. I'm just taking an educated guess here though. we could easily keep climbing if Snoop, Elon, and Cuban keep their antics up.
DOGE/USD Apr 11, 2021 8:06AM ET
why would anyone dislike this comment lol. It's solid price action. Well, it won't be solid until some big players get on board for the long run but maybe there already are some.
DOGE/USD Apr 11, 2021 8:03AM ET
looks like it's going to bounce of the support at .075 and keep going. I wish I put more money in. I'm already up 50%
DOGE/USD Apr 10, 2021 8:24PM ET
yes, pump and dump if you're playing with very large volumes and yes, buy and hold long term with smaller investments.
DOGE/USD Apr 10, 2021 8:18PM ET
if we don't break the highs we will likely crash back to the lows which could be a good buy as it looks like we could just move in a range here. A buy might be better if we just bleed down to the lows but I think I would be more comfortable with buying a crash scenario.
Aurora Cannabis Apr 10, 2021 1:55AM ET
I don't think there is any support on this stock unless there are multiple institutions holding this stock. I don't know any other than Australis which is a partner of Aurora I think. If we get a sudden surge from some institutional buyers than the first pause in the surge would depending on where it paused would become the level of support.
Netlist Apr 08, 2021 9:50AM ET
I don't understand why it's selling off right after the good news. Doesn't matter, it will adjust.
Netlist Apr 08, 2021 7:10AM ET
Hynix just paid Netlist $40m on top of their licensing and supply agreement. we already had a big jump this week. I'm sure we're going to get some more. No reason why this stock can't get to $30 or higher.
Netlist Apr 06, 2021 11:49AM ET
Or some big institution or a few just bought a big chunk.