Rob Banks

Joined: 01/09/20

Comments by Rob Banks
DOGE/USD Apr 23, 2021 1:58AM ET
i don't think it will be over until they get the majority of people's money. then they'll shut it down and it will solve the USD inflation problem.
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 10:03AM ET
why sell low? buy low or hold on at least. technically it looks bullish but if we don't eventually get through.36 after a couple of tries we're probably going down.
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 10:02AM ET
the first touch of that accumulation sent us to new highs and our second touchdown didn't actually hit the accumulation but only the pickup of the accumulation. under normal PA this usually means we're going back to the highs and potentially higher. I'm still not sure how reliable PA is with this currency yet but do far so good! it's been amazing to watch.
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 9:57AM ET
i agree but just a little bit lower at .245ishlook at the accumulation we are continually bouncing off of on the weekly chart. once that breaks we're going to the lows. I think that might only happen if the whales sell off.
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 9:31AM ET
this super aggressive rally has me a little worried but less worried than I was before it lol
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 8:12AM ET
I personally would have put .24 as an SL but if we really are bullish right now your SL is great.
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 8:11AM ET
good SL
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 8:10AM ET
we're going to have to get through .35 if we want to keep going up. if we bounce off it that doesn't necessarily mean we're going deeper. we could just get a small retracement to pick up some more buyers before we get through. the same thing to the downside could be happening right now. we just had a little bounce off of a key level of support so this move up need to keep grinding.
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 7:49AM ET
agreed
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 7:48AM ET
we're at a doggy crossroad right now
DOGE/USD Apr 22, 2021 6:01AM ET
I thought.32 would hold bit it makes total sense that were still dropping. we're at an important level of support right now. If it breaks we're going quite a bit lower. I'm still bullish long term as long as the big players are. I think it's just retail pushing it down right now.
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 6:11PM ET
no different than BTC. it's being mined like crazy. no different than BTC. it's being mined like crazy.
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 9:36AM ET
yeah man. people panic from these tiny corrections and sell everything. Too many big players getting on board now to worry about it.
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 8:30AM ET
See that new crypto started by Musk called Elongate? I don't know if it will take off but an early buy would probably be profitable.
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 8:29AM ET
that's awesome. I bought it at .05 and I feel quite comfortable. you are sitting pretty.
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 8:26AM ET
I think the whales are what's keeping us afloat. Retail panic selling caused this down move.
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 12:43AM ET
haha. that would have been the first thing on my news feed if it were true.
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 12:42AM ET
I know eh? goes to show how many people don't actually know anything about the market.
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 12:41AM ET
you mean .69 CAD?
DOGE/USD Apr 21, 2021 12:39AM ET
for one day. it's going to happen.
DOGE/USD Apr 20, 2021 6:22AM ET
they're just not buying. it's we the retail traders that is making it range up and down because as a collective we can't decide on buying or selling atm. the whales are just holding and probably adding when we decide to make it move down at .5 and 1.00 for example. they're just watching and waiting. some may not even be watching diligently because they're in it for the long haul like Mark Cuban and Elon Musk if they are in fact two of them, and I wouldn't doubt that they are. a big investor isn't necessarily making a lot of trades unless it's a hedge fund.do you know if any hedge funds have adopted Dogecoin yet? I doubt it but I have no clue.
DOGE/USD Apr 20, 2021 3:58AM ET
i really don't think they're selling. we'd be seeing much bigger drops. i really don't think they're selling. we'd be seeing much bigger drops.
DOGE/USD Apr 20, 2021 12:46AM ET
yeah, if you're holding don't worry so much about it. it will make you sick. yeah, if you're holding don't worry so much about it. it will make you sick.
DOGE/USD Apr 20, 2021 12:45AM ET
these are hardly dumps. it's just retail shorts. good opportunities to add if you want
DOGE/USD Apr 20, 2021 12:43AM ET
there will be more opportunities but be careful. wait for .5 and hopefully we get a big sell of down to .32ish, them you can get back in. although .5 may not be a big sell off and you will have to wait for $1 for that to happen. such a crazy game this is.