Rob Banks

Joined: 01/09/20

Comments by Rob Banks
DOGE/USD Apr 26, 2021 9:11AM ET
I don't know why anyone would give you a thumbs down {{e:f09f9882}}
DOGE/USD Apr 26, 2021 9:10AM ET
probably a dollar and possibly slightly higher. if it is actually going to be the people's crypto like Musk says than the value will probably just stay relative to the leading non crypto. The moon would be great though and good luck to us all. 🤑💚🚀🥇💰💵💴💶💷
DOGE/USD Apr 26, 2021 9:06AM ET
I'm not sure if the technicals hold much weight yet since there doesn't seem to be many big institutions that have bought into Dogecoin yet. Price has reacted to some key levels but I can't find any decent charts for solid technical analysis. We broke through a seemingly important level of support but we continue moving up past the breaking point without hitting anything of substance. I highly doubt that indicators could be accurate either. This seems to be driven purely by retail sentiment and mist likely held up by a few whales. I'm still in hoping for the moon but only because I believe in Elon Musk and that's a dumb reason to invest but I figured the masses are dumb so follow the masses to the money. I can see this getting to a dollar it slightly higher very easily and it would be used just like the dollar. BTC is just an investment that very few actually use for purchasing.
DOGE/USD Apr 26, 2021 6:41AM ET
why do you think that? just want to hear your analysis.
DOGE/USD Apr 26, 2021 6:39AM ET
yup, that's the plan. getting my initial deposit out for sure even if that's all I get. yup, that's the plan. getting my initial deposit out for sure even if that's all I get.
DOGE/USD Apr 26, 2021 6:37AM ET
it's amazing seeing the sway of emotions and mindset in the comments as price wiggles.
DOGE/USD Apr 26, 2021 2:26AM ET
I threw $200 in at .05 and another$900 when we hit a level of support that eventually broke. I'm still up but looking to take my $1100 out asap. .5 seems like a good level.
DOGE/USD Apr 26, 2021 1:16AM ET
exactly. this PA is driving me nuts haha. I need to stick to FX
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 6:50PM ET
I almost sold when I woke up 1h ago! but on the htf it still looks bullish
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 6:14PM ET
I just woke up and I almost sold everything. I'm glad I didn't. on the HTF it still looks bullish.
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 6:12PM ET
I think the sell off is due to the recent news on possible crypto bans in multiple countries. I wouldn't be surprised if that news was just released to drive the price down for big players.
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 9:51AM ET
I wish I could give you guys reasons for my analysis but you would have to understand the anatomy of a price swing. on the way it made sense, price kept building shelves and bouncing off them. it would make sense to reach .13 or lower and then move up 50% or more but since there is no real history I don't think there is enough volume to support the price action. not unless we get more big players on board like hedge funds
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 9:47AM ET
what do you think from there? up or down? what's your reason?
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 7:06AM ET
anything is possible. from a technical standpoint .13 would be a good buy, short term at least.
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 3:40AM ET
.13 seems more likely
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 3:37AM ET
what makes you say that?
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 2:12AM ET
what makes you think that?
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 1:40AM ET
I hope you came out on top. if you did that's great.
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 1:38AM ET
btc is a good buy around$40k so your $32.5k could be right. it's probably going to hit $100k in the future.
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 1:35AM ET
fibs
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 1:35AM ET
find can't work on this asset yet
DOGE/USD Apr 25, 2021 1:31AM ET
that's terrible on the 1h and worse on the higher timeframes. I'm not saying we're going down because I don't think technical analysis is reliable on the asset yet but judging by technical analysis alone this 1h says sell and on the higher timeframes we bounced off of nothing of substance in the initial rally. if this were an FX pair I would be shorting it now. Since I don't think technical analysis is reliable with Dogecoin I'm just going to hold on and hope for the best.
BTC/USD Apr 24, 2021 11:46PM ET
where did you get that number from? I'm not looking at my charts right now and investment.cim charts are poo
BTC/USD Apr 24, 2021 11:44PM ET
$40k looks like a spectacular buy.
BTC/USD Apr 24, 2021 11:42PM ET
what do you BTC guys think of Dogecoin?