Paula Moss

Joined: 22/08/20

Comments by Paula Moss
Xpeng Nov 23, 2020 10:39AM ET
hi guys, where did you all buy into XPEV - I can't find it on etoro??
Prosus Oct 22, 2020 9:30AM ET
Has anybody bought this stock on etoro? I can't find it and have been trying to invest?
Amazon.com Sep 30, 2020 2:08PM ET
I like this stock. Tesla gives me heart attacks but this - steady as she goes. Looks set to make steady progress post the market pullback. I'm no expert at reading charts but it looks to me like we are just knocking on the door of some resistance. Any experts here?
NVIDIA Sep 30, 2020 2:04PM ET
I thought the deal on AI would give this more of a boost. Does anyone else see this breaking away if it maintains this level into next week?
Sea Sep 30, 2020 2:01PM ET
Gosh this board is not half so friendly as the Tesla board where the same arguments rage. I am holding - good fundamentals in the long term.
Tesla Sep 30, 2020 12:36PM ET
  the latter  the latter
Tesla Sep 30, 2020 12:34PM ET
This stock seems to be rewriting the rules of investment strategy! I love it!
Tesla Sep 30, 2020 12:33PM ET
 Excuse me? Excuse me?
Tesla Sep 23, 2020 1:00PM ET
Tesla always does better second half of day
Tesla Sep 23, 2020 12:11PM ET
ouch
Tesla Sep 23, 2020 12:10PM ET
You're so full of joy.
Tesla Sep 23, 2020 12:07PM ET
That's kind of you to point out, but the money isn't lost until you sell out and for those who bought in low and are for the long term, they will still make a profit. For more recent investors it is frustrating to lose the gains but I am confident it will rise again longer term.
Tesla Sep 23, 2020 12:02PM ET
 With all due respect to the people on these boards, Elon Musk definitely pumped the stock talking up battery day then pulled the plug less than 24 hours before the event. I'm a fan, but I think he is playing some games to get into the S&P. With all due respect to the people on these boards, Elon Musk definitely pumped the stock talking up battery day then pulled the plug less than 24 hours before the event. I'm a fan, but I think he is playing some games to get into the S&P.
Tesla Sep 23, 2020 10:26AM ET
This is not what I was expecting although i had anticipated a drop post Bday as some investors took profits. But for me, Elon Musk was very deliberately framing and shaping expectations. I think that following the S&P decision he has realised that hyping up the share price and fuelling volatility is frightening off the establishment. Tesla needs more Institutional investors to help tame volatility and the route to them is the S&P. They in turn know that as the volumes build and as a clear pathway emerges to profitability - as now seems apparent, they can not leave Tesla out of S&P. To do so risks monumental disruption down the line when they try to accommodate a much bigger stock into the index. This is Elon working with the system to achieve his long term goals. I'm sticking with my shares. I want the $25k car.
Tesla Sep 22, 2020 5:29PM ET
battery fundamentally revolutionary ..... plus some other cool things - step change in sustainable energy......
Tesla Sep 22, 2020 9:30AM ET
 In Shakespeare, the fool is often the wisest of them all In Shakespeare, the fool is often the wisest of them all
Tesla Sep 22, 2020 9:28AM ET
There are buyers out there still
Tesla Sep 22, 2020 9:28AM ET
I'm still holding to hear what is said and how the market responds. if it is what has been leaked, and given the slide on Nikola, Tesla is well placed on the Semi. That would be a big move.
Tesla Sep 22, 2020 9:20AM ET
or $543
Tesla Sep 21, 2020 12:33PM ET
What does that mean?
Tesla Sep 21, 2020 11:28AM ET
Tesla stock should come with free tranquillisers - not for the faint hearted
Tesla Sep 21, 2020 9:57AM ET
 people taking profit at 450 - will run out of them soon and move forward people taking profit at 450 - will run out of them soon and move forward
Tesla Sep 21, 2020 9:35AM ET
Nikola share slump and resignations should support Tesla
Tesla Sep 21, 2020 9:30AM ET
The you are in the wrong place. this is a share for dreamers and visionaries.  But if you look at the potential market growth for BEV and factor in margin improvements with Tesla share dominance, a case can be made.
Tesla Sep 21, 2020 9:28AM ET
Hi there from Uk - Tesla surging :)