drolet afgane

Joined: 31/07/20

Comments by drolet afgane
USD/CAD Dec 30, 2021 3:20PM ET
 of course Canadian oil and natural gas provided 5 billion to Canada's gross domestic product (GDP) and supported almost 400,000 jobs and winter cold days hasn't started yet of course Canadian oil and natural gas provided $105 billion to Canada's gross domestic product (GDP) and supported almost 400,000 jobs and winter cold days hasn't started yet
USD/CAD Dec 30, 2021 3:08PM ET
Just like I predicted since December 20  when Usd vs cad @$1.2964 that this pair will Fall hard to Under$1.23 by February because oil and Gas prices will skyrocket as the global energy crisis worsens,also we are going toward coldest months of the year January & February in which energy prices soars
USD/CAD Dec 27, 2021 3:42PM ET
WTI going to Upper $80.00 a Barrel coming weeks ,cause we are heading toward very cold days especially the month of February
USD/CAD Dec 21, 2021 4:39PM ET
slowly slowly till it goes Down under $1.28, just matter of , they are just waiting for weak hands to get out till they bring it down they are just pinning it but for how long , be patient
USD/CAD Dec 21, 2021 3:17PM ET
Here we go Financial institutions are leting it go Down now after the president Biden spoke about the situation of Omicron
USD/CAD Dec 21, 2021 3:10PM ET
you are a brave man , wow you still holding to your contracts from late september early october, that's very Good because i see this Pair Upper $1.33xx if there is a big correction in us market , my self i have almost $600000.00 usd in my canadian account with bank of montreal averaging$1.24 i can't wait till it goes ove $1.33
USD/CAD Dec 20, 2021 1:55PM ET
No one is Buying because forex is closed from 1.00 PM on thursday December 23 2021 till Monday December 27 2021, So no one wants to take a Gamble for that Long week end because of christmas holiday
USD/CAD Dec 17, 2021 1:31PM ET
I am out closed all my contracts , i did ok , I do not like to let my contracts open over the Week End , Good week End every body stay safe
USD/CAD Dec 15, 2021 3:19PM ET
just like I predicted , when I said this Pair will have to Fall hard just like what happened on August 20 2021 of this year when it reached $1.2950 then it Fall to as low as $1.2282 , within 6 weeks
USD/CAD Dec 15, 2021 2:43PM ET
$1.26 in 2 weeks
USD/CAD Dec 15, 2021 2:42PM ET
We told you Guys this is coming down
USD/CAD Dec 15, 2021 2:18PM ET
this Pair is coming Down wait and see
USD/CAD Dec 15, 2021 12:43PM ET
it starts falling after Bank of canada Governor Tiff Macklem renewed monetary policy framework, short this Pair as much as you can it will Fall just like what happened on August 20 2021 when it reached $1.2950 then went Down as Low as $1.2280
USD/CAD Dec 15, 2021 12:02PM ET
Back to Under$1.28 soon just like what happened on August 20 2021 of this year when it reached $1.2950, then it went Down to $1.2282 about 6 weeks ago
USD/CAD Dec 10, 2021 1:53PM ET
Best time to short here for coming weeks ,Especially US stock Market correction is over since last Friday,christmas stock market rally on its way ,
USD/CAD Dec 07, 2021 2:26PM ET
Under $1.26 will be a safe Entry
USD/CAD Dec 03, 2021 12:12AM ET
 Montreal canada Montreal canada
USD/CAD Dec 02, 2021 1:36PM ET
canadian Dollar will bounce back soon
USD/CAD Dec 01, 2021 1:21AM ET
I agree , this Virus was created by people who ran the world , call them The deep state or a clandestine network of actors in some federal government,but if the virus exist , yes it does almost killed me , they are times i thought i will have a hearth attack,i couldn't breathe properly,nor i could walk it took me 4 months to get back 70% of my health
USD/CAD Nov 30, 2021 10:48PM ET
can't you see US stock Market correction was over today , a big christmas rally on its way , then uS dollar will fall
USD/CAD Nov 26, 2021 1:12PM ET
oil prices will rebound next week
USD/CAD Nov 26, 2021 1:11PM ET
Oil Prices will Rebound next Week , there for this Pair has to come Down , Back to $1.26 or under coming weeks especially the stock market sell off is over , Us equities will rebound next week
USD/CAD Nov 24, 2021 12:14PM ET
usd index is up and this one is Down, so there is more side Down if US index corrects next week
USD/CAD Nov 18, 2021 2:36PM ET
We are heading toward Range $1.23-$1.24 ,Financial institutions are smart enough and know how to steal your Money , Remember what I said
USD/CAD Nov 15, 2021 1:51PM ET
You said you know how to read indicators , so who bum me or you