IStock TraderI

Joined: 17/07/20

Comments by IStock TraderI
DAX May 18, 2021 4:59AM ET
till now those bears are the most real bulls ever can happen who protect profits on longs. This is what I mean. till now those bears are the most real bulls ever can happen who protect profits on longs. This is what I mean.
DAX May 18, 2021 4:59AM ET
This means that we are now on the way to see technical pullback on top to be attacked again or will tgt D1EMA20 to find new support. Because a lot of comments about bear power and what bears will do, try to figure it out when bears are here or just investors are hedging longs on different waves, because if they close them will crash the mkt. Or if they hedge them in one single trade This means that we are now on the way to see technical pullback on top to be attacked again or will tgt D1EMA20 to find new support. Because a lot of comments about bear power and what bears will do, try to figure it out when bears are here or just investors are hedging longs on different waves, because if they close them will crash the mkt. Or if they hedge them in one single trade
DAX May 18, 2021 4:59AM ET
https://invst.ly/uujrc https://invst.ly/uujrc
DAX May 18, 2021 4:59AM ET
DAX is at short term break neck. Yellow line resistance is holding and mkt made a top to previous highs. Break neck is to D1EMA20. If there is no volume to break 530-40 zone today, can happen 3rd wave of investors hedges on longs taken. Otherwise bull tgt1 is 15824, tgt 2 is 16023. Crucial moment now. Pips to all https://invst.ly/uujcw
DAX May 16, 2021 5:05PM ET
possible brother. On mkt everyone has his game. As you saw prev week one guy told lost 500 pips while following me. For me that was a horrible feeling and I choose to get out of posting here and trades. I never post what he did. And he did not following me. He think is. I never told to nowone to go long at 280 agains main resistance I post several times 289 is first. And more then 10 times previous week I told dont hold longs on loss. The only person follow me is that one who follow me with buying at 860, 889, 920 and 940 at previous wave and at the current person who follwed me to buy 888 and 854 trades posted and still holding them. Tgt is 15800 for me but SL is in plus. If someone is buying at 300 and holding 500 pips loss is following someone else. Its not me. But in gnrl people can loose here and I am out. Many pips jiri
DAX May 16, 2021 4:51PM ET
H4 lvls to watch. Pips to all here and bye again                   https://invst.ly/utwyd
DAX May 16, 2021 4:38PM ET
NEGATIVE FUNDAMENTALS: Increase of rates and inflation. Israel situation and COVID next wave expected.
DAX May 16, 2021 4:37PM ET
POSITIVE FUNDAMENTALS: German stock exchange corporations present themselves as economic rulers. After all, eight of the 30 companies on the German stock index Dax tripled their printing in the first quarter compared to the previous year, such as VW, Daimler and Covestro. Allianz, Bayer, Merck, Deutsche Wohnen and Deutsche Telekom presented their results that exceeded expectations. Some companies, such as Deutsche Post, reported record profits, and several revised their annual forecasts upwards, including Daimler, BASF and Covestro - which is unusual at such an early stage of the financial year. In the last three months alone, analysts have raised their earnings expectations for the current financial year for BMW by more than 20%, for Daimler by almost 50% and for Covestro by more than 75%. Record high economic stimulus also feed the concerns. The U.S. government alone has provided $5 trillion since last summer to encourage consumers to spend more and businesses to invest more.
162119738128103.jpg DAX May 16, 2021 4:37PM ET
162119738128103.jpg
MONTHLY: Pattern looks like forming a bull trap now to fall after. Based on the weekly and daily chart, probably the month will finnish down in the last one week of the month.
162119726681854.jpg DAX May 16, 2021 4:35PM ET
162119726681854.jpg
WEEKLY: Patter made a double bottom and reverse the stick to a hummer wich most of the time is followed by a price increasement nomether violance before that.
DAX May 16, 2021 4:33PM ET
MY FULL ANALYSE because a lot of asks in private. As you can see in daily chart attached bellow 14300, 20 yrs top shows the strong resistance. We saw only 3 times mkt pass it with decreasement power of wave one after another. First pass at april met the top of the channel maded from 11.09.2020 where stay above that lvl for 3 days to reverse again bellow. Next exit was at 07.05.2021 where reverse down exactly at the day after. The last one bottom found at 14800 was green daily channel top and black one channel bottom where with passing D1EMA50 bonce some pips before D1EMA65 to pass current lvl and to reverse H4MACD to a bullish cross wave and followed by D1MACD cross on futures close. While passing EMA20D mkt stop Friday at yellow line who is a mkt maker lvl. Bulls need to hold D1EMA20 and to pass that line and hold D1MACD to attack 15824 lvl green top or top of black channel at 16023.        https://invst.ly/utwsi
DAX May 13, 2021 4:23AM ET
Brothers, till mkt is above 14300 sentiment is bullish. 14780 is top of daily channel. There can jump. Till daily EMA65 holds, EMA50 is not broken and can reverse. Mkt goes heavy Bullis break now is fsr away. 15315. If we get the zone 14700-300 bettee buy. If you bought D1EMA50 dont hold trade bellow EMA65. Bye investing. It was a pleasure for me to be here with you. I am done. Pips and health to all
DAX May 13, 2021 3:57AM ET
tnx tim. Break neck of ema50 is 65
DAX May 13, 2021 3:55AM ET
LP854
DAX May 13, 2021 3:51AM ET
till D1EMA65 I will add
DAX May 13, 2021 3:47AM ET
LP 888
DAX May 12, 2021 10:35AM ET
As everyone here know I am not fundamental trader. However, do you think that for example FXCM with 1 000 000 000 USD daily volume are waitting the news to be reliesed to go short? Do they have the information before reliesement? Do they have payed to experts to recieve the information before to be reliesed? Do they trade it allredy with that aprox 500 pips down move? In my trading experience answer is simple. They know everything. At the date of reliecement they just make it volatile to trap you. Luck to all
DAX May 12, 2021 10:21AM ET
yep yep
DAX May 12, 2021 10:19AM ET
when mkt looks like fish bone is not soo good
DAX May 12, 2021 10:16AM ET
Mkt goes crazy. New traders or high levarage better stay out. You will miss nothing. H1 chart is smashing.
DAX May 12, 2021 6:53AM ET
Once again H4EMA20 and D1EMA20 push us back to key lvl.
DAX May 12, 2021 5:05AM ET
I still believe H4EMA20 is technicall pullback only. Lets see
DAX May 12, 2021 5:03AM ET
Again 119-150 close support and res lvl 119-150 without exit. H4EMA20 pulls us back to range, EMA200 now becomes the support. Need to exit, while bottom formation was here this morning and now is forming the top. NOMANSLAND.
DAX May 12, 2021 4:21AM ET
they are nothing more then traders as we are. Their choice to wait. I block all. I need to trade alone and to think alone.
DAX May 12, 2021 4:17AM ET
till now I dont like the reaction on that test jigar