Mick West

Joined: 06/07/20

Comments by Mick West
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 12:46PM ET
 This stock is going higher. I'm a day trader so I've got to be out intraday, but if you hold this long you'll see 13 again. This stock is going higher. I'm a day trader so I've got to be out intraday, but if you hold this long you'll see 13 again.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 12:37PM ET
Always a tough day when you're up 30% pre market and down 15% after lunch and thinking about pulling the Sell trigger.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 12:34PM ET
 hahahhaah. Yep, he's not at all familiar with Political Correctness and its brought the USA to its knees. People either Love it or Hate it. As for me I worship God. hahahhaah. Yep, he's not at all familiar with Political Correctness and its brought the USA to its knees. People either Love it or Hate it. As for me I worship God.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 12:25PM ET
 hahahahhaha Yeah, that has to be my favorite all time YouTube video. hahahahhaha Yeah, that has to be my favorite all time YouTube video.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 12:22PM ET
 Yes is was shocking because we all thought the Polls meant something back then 4 years ago. Who voted for Trump last time won't this time? If anything he's getting more votes. I agree. The Market is king, and no president or billionaire can do anything about it. The greatest freedom on the planet. Yes is was shocking because we all thought the Polls meant something back then 4 years ago. Who voted for Trump last time won't this time? If anything he's getting more votes. I agree. The Market is king, and no president or billionaire can do anything about it. The greatest freedom on the planet.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 12:16PM ET
 Biden will not get elected, and under Trump you watched this stock move 4000% in one trading day. When was the last time you saw that? Biden will not get elected, and under Trump you watched this stock move 4000% in one trading day. When was the last time you saw that?
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 12:01PM ET
 why do you think not holding above 10 is relevant? That makes no sense to me? There is no clear support at 10 at all? why do you think not holding above 10 is relevant? That makes no sense to me? There is no clear support at 10 at all?
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 11:20AM ET
 Why would I listen to you? You have no idea what this stock will close at. NO ONE does. I'll tell you what is for sure. I'll make it through the day without your help!! Good Luck. Hopefully you utilize the market to your advantage more than it utilizes you. Why would I listen to you? You have no idea what this stock will close at. NO ONE does. I'll tell you what is for sure. I'll make it through the day without your help!! Good Luck. Hopefully you utilize the market to your advantage more than it utilizes you.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 11:17AM ET
The problem is that you have bag holders all the way up to $46. Every pump is going to face MAJOR selling as people try to cut their losses. This stock could take a long time to shake out. I see a gap that will hopefully be filled at $11.20 but I'm holding through the day to see how close works out. Good luck everyone
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 10:54AM ET
Why would we listen to you? You are another person pretending to know what the market is going to do...Right?
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 10:31AM ET
Its best to say you don't know whats going to happen. That way you can live in reality.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 10:11AM ET
when will the bleeding stop........I'm guessing there is a lot of Short covering right now. Let hope for a pump into the close. Good Luck
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:56AM ET
OUCH
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:46AM ET
Changed your tune pretty quick. You had us all hoping
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:37AM ET
Below the 200 now
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:33AM ET
 Because its a stock, and all stocks go up over time!! Because its a stock, and all stocks go up over time!!
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:30AM ET
The moment of Truth!! Here we go
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:20AM ET
 yes good luck to all, and many a dollar is made on pump and dumps!!! Not easy, takes a great deal of self control...but yes it is a strategy. yes good luck to all, and many a dollar is made on pump and dumps!!! Not easy, takes a great deal of self control...but yes it is a strategy.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:16AM ET
Yes you should sell when you are ready. Go with you GUT
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:06AM ET
 yeah, that was Epic. I will never forget that day. yeah, that was Epic. I will never forget that day.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:03AM ET
 84% is indeed a windfall, but that 4000% day was a miracle!! 84% is indeed a windfall, but that 4000% day was a miracle!!
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 9:00AM ET
Can miracles happen twice with the same stock???
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 8:28AM ET
Yes. You should get a Think or Swim account with TD Ameritrade.
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 8:22AM ET
 keep conjuring up the Run. We've got a lady here who thinks we'll see . Cast Fisal Cast....... keep conjuring up the Run. We've got a lady here who thinks we'll see $24. Cast Fisal Cast.......
SPI Energy Oct 15, 2020 8:21AM ET