Mick West

Joined: 06/07/20

Comments by Mick West
Astrotech Oct 21, 2020 8:14AM ET
 On my TOS chart and phone app its jumping from .14 to 5.11 several times a min. On my TOS chart and phone app its jumping from $4.14 to 5.11 several times a min.
Astrotech Oct 21, 2020 8:12AM ET
 I don't understand how that happens. Do you? There are no orders filled on the Tape above . Its so strange. I don't understand how that happens. Do you? There are no orders filled on the Tape above $5. Its so strange.
Astrotech Oct 21, 2020 8:08AM ET
 Did you just see that? It went from 4.08 to 5.45 hahahah Hope that happens about 50 times today!! hahahaha Did you just see that? It went from 4.08 to 5.45 hahahah Hope that happens about 50 times today!! hahahaha
Astrotech Oct 21, 2020 8:05AM ET
 China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd (PLIN) China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd (PLIN)
Astrotech Oct 21, 2020 7:57AM ET
I was debating between PLIN and ASTC. PLIN has the China factor, and the past 3 days those Chinese companies have been moving on NO NEWS!!
Astrotech Oct 21, 2020 7:55AM ET
 hahahah Yep I'm here. Nice entry. I'm going to have a quick trigger finger on this one. We got news, we got vol, and there isn't anything else much better. Good Luck hahahah Yep I'm here. Nice entry. I'm going to have a quick trigger finger on this one. We got news, we got vol, and there isn't anything else much better. Good Luck
Astrotech Oct 21, 2020 7:43AM ET
In 3.8 good luck everyone
Kaixin Auto Oct 20, 2020 11:07AM ET
 Yeah, I'm going to hold and see if we get a pump, then just cut losses and look for something better to swing tomorrow. Yeah, I'm going to hold and see if we get a pump, then just cut losses and look for something better to swing tomorrow.
Kaixin Auto Oct 20, 2020 10:50AM ET
 I see. I see.
Kaixin Auto Oct 20, 2020 10:17AM ET
 I don't think so. This is not giving me a warm and fuzzy VOL 7.6 and we're sticking near the 200. Good Luck I don't think so. This is not giving me a warm and fuzzy VOL 7.6 and we're sticking near the 200. Good Luck
Kaixin Auto Oct 20, 2020 10:07AM ET
i hope so bought at 9.75 :(
Kaixin Auto Oct 20, 2020 10:03AM ET
oh oh
Kaixin Auto Oct 19, 2020 12:11PM ET
 Are you Chinese? Are you Chinese?
Kaixin Auto Oct 19, 2020 11:54AM ET
Some kind of news must be known about this stock. If there really was 0 news we'd have seen a dump by now. This is going to climb to new highs again. Incredible. Hopefully tomorrow there is news, and we get another 500% move!! Good Luck
Kaixin Auto Oct 19, 2020 11:51AM ET
I'd say insider news. Used car dealerships in China. Perhaps the Chinese are pumping their cash in. Good Luck
Kaixin Auto Oct 19, 2020 11:49AM ET
Yeah, this is incredible. Still finding support at 10 ish
Kaixin Auto Oct 19, 2020 11:16AM ET
Strangely this isn't just dumping, its actually finding support at $8 ish. This could be some insider news going on. At least I hope!! Good Luck everyone
Kaixin Auto Oct 19, 2020 10:31AM ET
Bad Call
Code Chain New Continent Ltd Oct 19, 2020 9:45AM ET
 Me too. Always learning. I've had a productive year, but once I get control over my emotions there are no limits!!! Good luck and never Quit!! Me too. Always learning. I've had a productive year, but once I get control over my emotions there are no limits!!! Good luck and never Quit!!
Code Chain New Continent Ltd Oct 19, 2020 9:27AM ET
 agreed that is typically apart of my strategy (to wait 15 min) but on a possible dump I find you get that first few min Pump and then bleed the rest of the day. If you trade that first big green bar you can make a nice little bonus. . agreed that is typically apart of my strategy (to wait 15 min) but on a possible dump I find you get that first few min Pump and then bleed the rest of the day. If you trade that first big green bar you can make a nice little bonus. .
Code Chain New Continent Ltd Oct 19, 2020 9:22AM ET
 I go with Think or Swim. I think I can make pre market trades, but I don't so I haven't tried. I will occasionally do a pre market trade with Real Money but I hate getting stuck in a trade. I go with Think or Swim. I think I can make pre market trades, but I don't so I haven't tried. I will occasionally do a pre market trade with Real Money but I hate getting stuck in a trade.
Code Chain New Continent Ltd Oct 19, 2020 8:57AM ET
 Without news this is dangerous especially with huge moves like you saw. If I see a higher high trend in the first 5 min I will swing trade it. I'm paper trading today. Good Luck Without news this is dangerous especially with huge moves like you saw. If I see a higher high trend in the first 5 min I will swing trade it. I'm paper trading today. Good Luck
Code Chain New Continent Ltd Oct 19, 2020 8:46AM ET
I don't see any news yet.
Code Chain New Continent Ltd Oct 19, 2020 8:23AM ET
easily...... I'll bet we see 15 but watch out cause I really don't know!!
Hertz Global Holdings MX Oct 16, 2020 9:36AM ET