Alex Surfer

Joined: 05/07/20

Comments by Alex Surfer
Nokia ADR Jan 28, 2021 4:40AM ET
Buy & Hope
Vir Biotech Jan 28, 2021 4:29AM ET
In my opinion the expectation of great success for VIR is already included in the price. At the moment VIR Market Cap 10.5B takes these perspectives into account. There will be a real result - get a capitalization of 40 billion. But who will be the next rocket after VIR?
Moderna Dec 22, 2020 4:46AM ET
The acceleration of the coronavirus mutations will render the entire vaccination program ineffective. Vaccination by itself will only accelerate the evolution of viruses. An example is HIV and influenza. The development of immunoglobulin preparations for immunotherapy is much more promising. Trump was right: REGN cocktails are the most promising remedy
Pfizer Nov 16, 2020 10:00AM ET
Even with the use of stabilizers, RNA cannot be stored under such conditions and for as long as Moderna says.
Pfizer Nov 16, 2020 9:51AM ET
 This is the right choice. But I'm talking about something else - about the storage mode. The Moderna vaccine must also be stored at -70. Otherwise, you will receive a broken RNA that has lost its structure. Any molecular biologist will confirm this. This is the right choice. But I'm talking about something else - about the storage mode. The Moderna vaccine must also be stored at -70. Otherwise, you will receive a broken RNA that has lost its structure. Any molecular biologist will confirm this.
Pfizer Nov 16, 2020 9:43AM ET
90 and 94% are almost the same results. Both vaccines are mRNA. An extremely unstable and unsafe molecule. Therefore, I think that Moderna gives inaccurate information about the storage regime of its vaccine.
Pfizer Nov 12, 2020 11:14AM ET
Well, well ... The coronavirus vaccine being developed by the pharmaceutical company CureVac will be usable for at least three months if it is stored at a temperature of plus five degrees.
Pfizer Nov 12, 2020 11:07AM ET
a vaccine with such difficult logistics should be 99% effective
Pfizer Nov 12, 2020 11:05AM ET
European lackeys bought 300 million doses without even waiting for official approval? I repeat once again: 90% is a very weak efficiency.
Pfizer Nov 11, 2020 11:23AM ET
Fly you fools! (С)
Pfizer Nov 11, 2020 11:16AM ET
three black crows and unclosed gap
Pfizer Nov 11, 2020 10:37AM ET
Although, I will note that this is exclusively my personal opinion. Plus, I love Pfizer regardless of the vaccine topic.
Pfizer Nov 11, 2020 10:30AM ET
 I am not an official. I am a real virologist. And I really don't like the events taking place. A real vaccine should be built on completely different principles. There are companies that are going in the right direction. But I will not say anything about this for now. We observe what is happening here and now I am not an official. I am a real virologist. And I really don't like the events taking place. A real vaccine should be built on completely different principles. There are companies that are going in the right direction. But I will not say anything about this for now. We observe what is happening here and now
Pfizer Nov 11, 2020 10:21AM ET
Ie, in fact, the results of the effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine are very weak.
Pfizer Nov 11, 2020 10:16AM ET
In ancient times, the efficiency of variolation against smallpox was 90%. Of those subjected to variolation, 90% survived, 10% died.
Pfizer Nov 10, 2020 9:46AM ET
Fools rule! Of the 40 thousand vaccinated, 10% fell ill. And how many fell ill from the unvaccinated? What is the control group? I wouldn't be surprised if 0.5% of the unvaccinated got sick.