IDontCare AboutPettyEgos

Joined: 03/07/20

Comments by IDontCare AboutPettyEgos
Ethereum Sep 22, 2021 2:59PM ET
Expect more dips to test the lows for more buyers. Needs to find a solid floor first.
Ethereum Sep 22, 2021 2:59PM ET
Short bus unloaded their bearishness here for the past 2 days. Like clockwork, it bounced. God, these doomers are predictable.
Ethereum Sep 22, 2021 2:59PM ET
Buy when everyone is fearful. Hodl it if you’re not the top 2% of traders in the world.
Ethereum Sep 22, 2021 12:59PM ET
It usually dips first and then rally. It usually dips first and then rally.
Ethereum Sep 22, 2021 11:59AM ET
Sam, Kairo, and Guinevere… US House of Reps just passed raising the debt ceiling. It’s heading to the Senate. Once rising the debt ceiling is approved, I’ll be on a shopping spree for crypto at the nearest dips. This is a positional trade that is meant to be held for more than 3 months.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 9:31PM ET
Yeah. US is not as exposed to China’s equity. Western Europe and East Asia are though. It’s seasonal volatility otherwise. I think big boys are waiting for Fed policy/forecast updates and Congress to resolve that debt ceiling issue. Yeah. US is not as exposed to China’s equity. Western Europe and East Asia are though. It’s seasonal volatility otherwise. I think big boys are waiting for Fed policy/forecast updates and Congress to resolve that debt ceiling issue.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 9:04PM ET
Meh. Banks are already making moves to prepare for the worst.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 8:42PM ET
So suddenly you’re an overnight expert in China’s economy…
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 8:40PM ET
Listening to a lot of these crypto bears explaining crypto… it’s like listening to your grandparents about the latest technology.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 5:31PM ET
Oh yeah, that’s right. Look up 2011 and 2013 in the bond market after the debt ceiling was raised. Caused inflation scares back then. I think the debt ceiling debate this year might determine if we get a second inflation scare or not. Oh yeah, that’s right. Look up 2011 and 2013 in the bond market after the debt ceiling was raised. Caused inflation scares back then. I think the debt ceiling debate this year might determine if we get a second inflation scare or not.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 5:25PM ET
Yup. That’s my style. Big picture trends and moves. Let the amatuers and petty egos worry about micromovements. Small movements are noise. Big picture is what matters in the end.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 5:22PM ET
This was the punishment that I was talking about back in August for moon boys and chasers. Welcome to crypto in September. Time to punish moon boys and chasers first. Then, punish the late shorts and doomers. Let this be a valuable lesson in buying when everyone is fearful and selling/hedging when everyone is greedy.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 5:14PM ET
It’s September. I bought around 2800, but it wasn’t much. Thank you, my paranoia from previous Septembers. It’s September. I bought around 2800, but it wasn’t much. Thank you, my paranoia from previous Septembers.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 5:13PM ET
Grayscale is doing their Q end activities too. Tomorrow, I’ll be looking at the Fed’s updated inflation and GDP forecasts - especially increased inflation forecasts and no tapering back. That might determine the next 6 months. I do agree. This is a bunch of overhead supply from trapped longs. I see your 2450. It was the last big breakout area. Grayscale is doing their Q end activities too. Tomorrow, I’ll be looking at the Fed’s updated inflation and GDP forecasts - especially increased inflation forecasts and no tapering back. That might determine the next 6 months. I do agree. This is a bunch of overhead supply from trapped longs. I see your 2450. It was the last big breakout area.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 4:16PM ET
It’s painful 90% of the time. This is money that you shouldn’t need for another 5 years anyways.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 2:20PM ET
Sam and Kairo, why didn’t I see this before…? Ethereum at weekly view. If you look at the weekly candles, July and September were backtesting a previous breakout area.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 1:26PM ET
Michael Caro, I’ll be very blunt. I don’t care about petty egos like yours. Your inability to own up to your past calls is a large sign of immaturity which is why I view you as a waste of time. I have a very bad habit of insulting petty, fragile egos. Just so you know, anyone can look up your comment history on this site. Have fun being stuck in secondary school.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 12:04PM ET
Is that why he bought Ethereum…? You are fake news.
S&P 500 VIX Futures Sep 21, 2021 11:13AM ET
Pretty much. I stopped going long on VX ever since the 2020 price structure broke in January. The risk is too big for what realistic reward that it would yield. I’m not betting on another once-in-a-decade spike. Pretty much. I stopped going long on VX ever since the 2020 price structure broke in January. The risk is too big for what realistic reward that it would yield. I’m not betting on another once-in-a-decade spike.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 21, 2021 5:15AM ET
I’ll put it this way. China’s real estate bubble has been going on since the 1990s. Their bad debts make the US’ 2008 real estate bubble look like child’s play. This is nothing really new. I’ll put it this way. China’s real estate bubble has been going on since the 1990s. Their bad debts make the US’ 2008 real estate bubble look like child’s play. This is nothing really new.
Ethereum Sep 21, 2021 5:12AM ET
Ok doomer.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 21, 2021 5:08AM ET
US is nowhere near how totalitarian the CCP is. What you just said was an emotional opinion than actual anlaysis. US is nowhere near how totalitarian the CCP is. What you just said was an emotional opinion than actual anlaysis.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 21, 2021 5:03AM ET
Over 90% of the time, it’s just s bunch of jesters dancing. There were some good ones here a while back, but they joined up in private trading teams. Over 90% of the time, it’s just s bunch of jesters dancing. There were some good ones here a while back, but they joined up in private trading teams.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 21, 2021 4:57AM ET
It’s funny to see how many people are overnight “experts” in China’s economy. This forum has yet to cease the entertainment… like watching a circus.
S&P 500 VIX Futures Sep 21, 2021 4:48AM ET
You’re playing with fire at this point. Risk and reward for long side is now much muddier than on Friday when 250k of calls were expiring.