Joshua Carmichael

Joined: 19/06/20

Comments by Joshua Carmichael
Boxlight A Oct 05, 2020 11:49AM ET
Ma Kis....are you still short on this? may want to consider closing your position. it seems that this stock is starting to gain significant stability, and I know that stability is the enemy of short sellers.
Boxlight A Sep 22, 2020 11:03AM ET
from Lind Global*
Boxlight A Sep 22, 2020 11:03AM ET
correct me if in wrong, but I dont think I ever saw this price hit $0.7 or $1 since august.....and with the $22M in capital for Lind Global...I dont think we will see this fall THAT far.
Boxlight A Sep 03, 2020 12:17PM ET
the differance between book and market value is natural. When market value is higher than book value, it show that investors have more confidence in the company, and expect it to grow. when book value is higher, it typically means that investors have lost faith in the company. the book value is usually only referred to when the company is looking at liquidating. however, when it comes to acquisitions, the market value of the company holds far more weight than the book value.
Boxlight A Sep 03, 2020 12:06PM ET
I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers from, or why you would do assets divided by outstanding shares, but the book value of a company is equal to (Assets-Liabilities)/shares outstanding. based on the balance sheet: total assets= $28,090,148total liabilities= $17,358,328shares outstanding= 11,698,697. plug this in, and you come to a BOOK value of about $0.92 per share. the market value of the company is equal to the market cap. thus, market value per share=current share price. however, if analyst out right say that they have a price target of, in this case, $2.50-$6 (average is $4). then it can be implied that, through analysis, investors believe that the company's market value is around $4 per share.
Boxlight A Aug 31, 2020 11:55AM ET
according to ACTUAL STOCK ANALYSTS who make a living off gauging the real value of a given stock: the target price is between $2.75 and $6.
Momenta Aug 19, 2020 3:21PM ET
no. JNJ acquired them for 6.5 mill. in a straight cash transaction.
Boxlight A Aug 19, 2020 9:37AM ET
ER wasn't bad. they made their EPS forecast, and missed the Revenue target by 60k. proof that past performance is not indicative of future results.
Boxlight A Aug 17, 2020 7:36AM ET
Yetkin Belasan. what makes you think that Boxl is only woth $0.65 to $1.65?
Boxlight A Aug 13, 2020 2:33PM ET
tomorrow morning, before the bell, which leads me to believe it's all good news....why would you start the day off with bad news? to watch it wreak havoc on your stock the rest of the day?
Boxlight A Aug 13, 2020 2:29PM ET
the fact that its before the bell leads me to believe this ER will be very positive, as it will also include a good outlook. if it was negative, then they would have asked to do the report after hours.
Boxlight A Aug 13, 2020 9:33AM ET
tomorrow, before the bell.
Ideanomics Aug 12, 2020 5:04PM ET
IDEX is cloud computing....look up Snowflake IPO. I think this stock is headed south because the Snowflake IPO is the talk of the town.
Boxlight A Aug 12, 2020 3:06PM ET
I've been with them since before the 52 week high. with the official PR of a strategic business partnership with samsung, and ER on Friday morning (implying a good report).....I dont think you're looking at a pump and dump.
Boxlight A Aug 12, 2020 11:11AM ET
I've been holding since before the 52 week high.
Boxlight A Aug 06, 2020 10:03PM ET
people are like "all the big banks are manipulating the price of this stock" but let's be honest....it's most likely all the robinhood investors trying to hold a lucrative, but short position.
Boxlight A Aug 06, 2020 4:30PM ET
I'm still optimistic. people probably just waiting for earnings to come out.
Boxlight A Aug 04, 2020 1:59PM ET
lol. probably only shot up due to all the hype on twitter.
Boxlight A Aug 03, 2020 1:12PM ET
what makes you say that?
Sonnet Biotherapeutics Holdings Jul 31, 2020 12:25PM ET
I dont have a position, but I would sell. this is an oncology biotech company. Do you know what cancer patients are doing currently? Nothing, because of compromised immune systems. what does this mean? no trial, no treatmens, and no good news until 1) pandemic dies and 2) a press release with good news.....you know what this company has not done since april? a press release. the bottom is gonna drop out once this stock starts to see resistance.
Kandi Jul 30, 2020 6:07PM ET
so true. they did me dirty on BOXL too. I'm not bag holding nearly as much on it, but I'm down about 20%.
Amazon.com Jul 30, 2020 5:00PM ET
lol, I sure hope so. especially since they crushed their EPS forecast.
Boxlight A Jul 30, 2020 3:22PM ET
I just hope this company exceeds their revenue target when they report on 08/12.
Boxlight A Jul 30, 2020 3:20PM ET
that is mentioned in the seeking alpha article mentioned. most of the "Hope's and dreams" of the stock price didnt just come from this app, but from twitter, and the robinhood investing app. but with no press release from the actual company to even slightly back up the hopes and dreams, the bubble pops almost as quickly as it forms.
Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras ADR Jul 30, 2020 12:32PM ET