maurice declerk

Joined: 17/06/20

Comments by maurice declerk
USD/CAD May 10, 2021 1:58PM ET
 Tapering bond takes out 1 billion.  Not billions.  And CAD purchased more soverign bonds than other countries per capita.  CAD economy will collaspse again with a higher dollar.  I am done talking to you now. Tapering bond takes out 1 billion.  Not billions.  And CAD purchased more soverign bonds than other countries per capita.  CAD economy will collaspse again with a higher dollar.  I am done talking to you now.
USD/CAD May 10, 2021 1:58PM ET
 I live in Ontario, and I dont' care of these recourses.  Obviously you don' live here.  We have extensive service and manufacturing in Ontario and Quebec, two largest provinces mate. I live in Ontario, and I dont' care of these recourses.  Obviously you don' live here.  We have extensive service and manufacturing in Ontario and Quebec, two largest provinces mate.
USD/CAD May 10, 2021 12:58PM ET
Canada's economy is terrible still.  Aviation still at 15% of pre-covid levels.  CAD unemployment is much higher than US.  Canada still in lockdown.  Look at Friday's numbers, Canada negative, US positive.  So what are you saying of 'hope'.  Cause the fundamentals are not jiving.
Dollar Index Futures May 10, 2021 12:58PM ET
Canada still in lockdown.  According to exchange rate, our economy is 12% better than before COVID hit.  Yet US economy is flying, lower unemployment and green pastures ahead.  Manipulation anyone lol.
Dollar Index Futures May 10, 2021 12:58PM ET
Biden is having a meeting in an hour.  This is unusually, and indicates they want the dollar a little stronger.  I expect Biden to tout how well the economy is doing, and to ignore last weeks NFP numbers.
Dollar Index Futures May 07, 2021 3:53PM ET
NFP numbers will remain bad until the COIVD freebie payment ends.
Dollar Index Futures May 07, 2021 12:05PM ET
 US has a large tech sector, and pushing new EV cars.  This is over 3% of new car sales and rising fyi. US has a large tech sector, and pushing new EV cars.  This is over 3% of new car sales and rising fyi.
Dollar Index Futures May 07, 2021 12:03PM ET
 exactly.  This has been planned from the start of the stimulus. exactly.  This has been planned from the start of the stimulus.
Dollar Index Futures May 07, 2021 11:59AM ET
weak dollar hurts china mate.
Dollar Index Futures May 07, 2021 9:15AM ET
correct, risk is off in markets
Dollar Index Futures May 07, 2021 8:56AM ET
 lol I care cause I'm still in.  Nice you made money. lol I care cause I'm still in.  Nice you made money.
Dollar Index Futures May 07, 2021 8:52AM ET
Wait until market opens please
USD/CAD May 07, 2021 8:41AM ET
CAD missed its marks, so did US, bud US means risk off.
USD/CAD May 06, 2021 3:05PM ET
 I have a major hedge until the signals show this going up again.  This could be under 1.25 until FED starts talking tapering off, or until the high dollar starts showing in the CAD data.  But this is months off. I have a major hedge until the signals show this going up again.  This could be under 1.25 until FED starts talking tapering off, or until the high dollar starts showing in the CAD data.  But this is months off.
USD/CAD May 06, 2021 2:45PM ET
 450 pip drop in 2 weeks.  This heading for parity? 450 pip drop in 2 weeks.  This heading for parity?
USD/CAD May 06, 2021 2:23PM ET
 In addition, if people were spending then there would be tonns more cash available, lowering the CAD value. In addition, if people were spending then there would be tonns more cash available, lowering the CAD value.
USD/CAD May 06, 2021 2:21PM ET
 one sector.  I'll put another, Canada aviation industry is at 15% of what it was last year.  Resturants are losing thier shirts.  These people are not spending. one sector.  I'll put another, Canada aviation industry is at 15% of what it was last year.  Resturants are losing thier shirts.  These people are not spending.
USD/CAD May 06, 2021 2:10PM ET
People aren't spending.  It's lockdown here.  Raising interest rates will bring us to parity within a week!
USD/CAD May 06, 2021 10:52AM ET
I'm not sure.  Even the forecast for tomorrow looks like they want to pump CAD dollars.  No idea why BoC is pushing this up.  It's bad for the CAD economy.
USD/CAD May 03, 2021 11:08AM ET
CAD is actually weaker.  It has been lockdown here for a month.  These numbers won't bee seen until this month report.  US still steaming ahead.
USD/CAD Apr 30, 2021 2:46PM ET
I can't afford one after this  week :(
USD/CAD Apr 30, 2021 12:28PM ET
 Whole next month... Whole next month...
USD/CAD Apr 27, 2021 11:30AM ET
Wait till next week to make a play.  Tomorrow is massive news day (FOMC, retail sales, Lagarde speaks)
USD/CAD Apr 26, 2021 3:48PM ET
 and CAD economy is very weak.  lets see in 6 months where this ends up.  Cause that's my timeline and CAD economy is very weak.  lets see in 6 months where this ends up.  Cause that's my timeline
USD/CAD Apr 26, 2021 3:48PM ET
 Trump made great policies to help the states.  Biden not planning on overturning many of them.  But you drink media koolaid so lets hate trump.  Did MSM tell you to wear red today? :) Trump made great policies to help the states.  Biden not planning on overturning many of them.  But you drink media koolaid so lets hate trump.  Did MSM tell you to wear red today? :)