Bull Power

Joined: 08/06/20

Comments by Bull Power
Sundial Growers Mar 19, 2021 8:30AM ET
Let me clarify it to you brain damaged apes: Tlry is worth 4.7b, SNDL is worth 2.3b, to compare SNDL at 1.4 to TLRY at the same price is an absurd joke, if you want to compare to TLRY you should instead say 'oh look TLRY was at 13 this and that long ago and also it eventually spiked to 60 before exploding so SNDL might one day spike 4x as well, to 6 and only then crash, because I think those 2 companies deserve the same valuation and it's market failure that SNDL is only worth half' - instead he FULLY ADMITS that he thinks that buying SNDL at 1.5 is like buying TLRY for 1.5 and not for 13, which means he DOES NOT KNOW WHAT MARKETCAP IS. Nor do 90% of you. That's factual.
Sundial Growers Mar 19, 2021 3:41AM ET
lol, every decent broker allows trading AH and premarket, AH trading has a lot less market makers and algos so volume is much lower resulting in bigger volatility but is way closer to what retail traders would like the price action to be. It's normal hours that's fake computer trading
Sundial Growers Mar 18, 2021 2:32PM ET
General analysis: you don't know what market cap means.
GameStop Corp Mar 12, 2021 8:12AM ET
Now I noticed on your comments that you also screamed short short on gas, I assume you thought you were an expert because you are filled with hot gas but by using your comment dates I deduced you shorted the bottom. That's kinda funny.
GameStop Corp Mar 12, 2021 8:06AM ET
 - I'll be honest while I watch the apes for amusement and shorted back then and already sold, you sound heavily brain damaged, you claim you shorted 500 which is a lie because you couldn't at the time, no broker had any, and you also claim you didn't cover at 40, with the interest rate going since then even if you magically did - you are paying a lot of money you shouldn't have for very little pennies that were left out at 40, the actual story is that you bought at 500, sold at 40, bought at 350, sold at 250 and now you are just angry at everyone but yourself. - I'll be honest while I watch the apes for amusement and shorted back then and already sold, you sound heavily brain damaged, you claim you shorted 500 which is a lie because you couldn't at the time, no broker had any, and you also claim you didn't cover at 40, with the interest rate going since then even if you magically did - you are paying a lot of money you shouldn't have for very little pennies that were left out at 40, the actual story is that you bought at 500, sold at 40, bought at 350, sold at 250 and now you are just angry at everyone but yourself.
GameStop Corp Mar 01, 2021 8:42AM ET
It's good but you got 2 major issues which are the same one really. 1. with only 5% portfolio 60% win is nice but not amazing considering you can't use the rest of the money as to avoid liquidation on huge spikes if they happen. (you'll get a bit over 2.5% on your port in a process that might take months) 2. right now short fees are through the roof so they'll eat into the profit you got. Best play? don't touch it. Landmine no matter the position.
GameStop Corp Feb 27, 2021 5:29AM ET
Also there is no such thing as a date someone gotta cover shorts at they can roll them forward and the short interest already fell from over 100% to 40%, that doesn't stop people from thinking the squeeze didn't happen yet, but it did.
GameStop Corp Feb 27, 2021 5:26AM ET
The truth is it's all a game, every time I see people say x have to cover before y, in reality someone is buying up, pumping, selling it all, starting a huge downfall and greedily do it again. The objective is to take the money of those who see it went up 50% and figure they gotta join in on it. They join and lose everything, they hold crying, stuff stays calm for a while then they sell and pumpers buy slowly and pump again when they hit large enough base. All while making you call yourself apes and mock your own intelligence, proof - dfv doubled at 40 and instantly started a new pump and he is likely dumping now.
GameStop Corp Feb 26, 2021 1:03PM ET
 LOL sure you did, and you even sold it at the very top! LOL you can bla bla all you want but at the end of the day your bank account is empty :D LOL sure you did, and you even sold it at the very top! LOL you can bla bla all you want but at the end of the day your bank account is empty :D
GameStop Corp Feb 26, 2021 1:01PM ET
 And lost 95% today LOL you 100% lost everything you won and then some, you greedy tool :D And lost 95% today LOL you 100% lost everything you won and then some, you greedy tool :D
GameStop Corp Feb 26, 2021 12:59PM ET
Time to go back to 40, you thought you'll get rich quick, but you made shorters rich quick instead LOL
Lucid Group Feb 24, 2021 2:57PM ET
I put some money here at 29, not into holding this company but I can't imagine there won't be some dead cat bounce to cash on, or actual recovery or whatever.  As it is the company is undervalued for the projected sells in 3 years at most for a singular year, so it's actually a very solid long term play if you are willing to wait some years. However like I said, just looking for a bouncy bounce for now.
Lucid Group Feb 24, 2021 8:22AM ET
For a relatively new company to expect profit in 4 years is rather impressive. You sound like amzn would be a better choice for you, buy in and forget.
Taseko Mines Feb 23, 2021 1:15AM ET
Safe to say at this point that you sold too early
Palantir Feb 19, 2021 5:42PM ET
Of course not and it doesn't need to be.
Palantir Feb 19, 2021 10:32AM ET
 Lol... you see the funny numbers on the bottom? 8, 10, 11,16,17,18? those are trading days in February, the date on the far left is where the timeline for the chart begins. Lol... you see the funny numbers on the bottom? 8, 10, 11,16,17,18? those are trading days in February, the date on the far left is where the timeline for the chart begins.
Palantir Feb 19, 2021 7:32AM ET
 Of course not, but I also don't expect 100, I have realistic goals and specific timeframes, if it happens great, but you gotta have a level headed approach. My point though was exactly that - while I think there's a chance we'll see lower prices in the short term, I expect much higher prices in the slightly longer term and so it doesn't really matter when I place my buy, don't care to watch the charts all day every day. Of course not, but I also don't expect 100, I have realistic goals and specific timeframes, if it happens great, but you gotta have a level headed approach. My point though was exactly that - while I think there's a chance we'll see lower prices in the short term, I expect much higher prices in the slightly longer term and so it doesn't really matter when I place my buy, don't care to watch the charts all day every day.
Palantir Feb 19, 2021 7:06AM ET
Bought at 26.6, might be a bit high, thinking long term it will be alright. Ark holding this is encouraging.
AMC Entertainment Feb 19, 2021 6:02AM ET
That's exactly how it works, when a company is acquired by another all holders get shares of the buying company at equal value to the trade, the trade has to be fair so above market price, so if amazon buys it and it won't, they'll probably pay 20% or so higher so let's say you get 7, you'll get amazon stocks of equal value to your amc at 7, amc will be deleted and leftover stocks will either have money transferred to you or maybe compensation will be in options, depends on the agreement. It would still be good news because how else will you get 7 out of this trash and you'll be holding a good company instead assuming your whole position is even worth 1 amazon stock which for most of you it isn't after losing so much.
Sundial Growers Feb 12, 2021 8:35AM ET
The gme apes holding at 80% loss to this day refuse to listen, it's kinda the same here they bought yesterday premarket at 4 thinking it's easy money, lol.
AMC Entertainment Feb 12, 2021 7:55AM ET
 I find it amazing none of you know what a bot is, but I am happy because the stock market continues being an instrument for transferring money from you brain damaged to me. I find it amazing none of you know what a bot is, but I am happy because the stock market continues being an instrument for transferring money from you brain damaged to me.
GameStop Corp Feb 12, 2021 7:53AM ET
 I know you bought sndl and tlry yesterday and rode them down and now your portfolio is at minus 80% lol, no brain I know you bought sndl and tlry yesterday and rode them down and now your portfolio is at minus 80% lol, no brain
GameStop Corp Feb 12, 2021 4:45AM ET
Lol people still stuck here cheering hold while other gamblers already left you to rot and jumped sndl tlry and others pumped em then dumped em too and kept going. You are just waiting here for nothing, true apes stuck in the zoo begging to be rescued.
AMC Entertainment Feb 12, 2021 4:44AM ET
GameStop Corp Feb 11, 2021 12:28PM ET
Nice you bought a dead stock that's worth 2 usd for 48, in hopes that what already happened will somehow magically happen again. Never too late to lose everything!