Blake Dick

Joined: 06/06/20

Comments by Blake Dick
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:58PM ET
If I the CEO take my companies earnings to Vegas spin the wheel twice and win does that make my company 4x as valuable? I see problems with that
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:56PM ET
I am off to work. I am really a super bull and would love a green day. I am just concerned by the Bitcoin fall and TSLA
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:52PM ET
But the decision on Bitcoin is totally out of their Proven realm. It is horribly speculative and should be questioned.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:42PM ET
I think that is fairly irrelevant. It is taking a fall and the decision itself to have so much Bitcoin seems very speculative not what you give 1000 x earnings valuation to.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:25PM ET
Makes zero sense to be short everything. TSLA looks like good bet to be short on. Hypers running on fumes IMO. lol on fumes.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:23PM ET
I have a lot to learn that way.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:12PM ET
Also if Sq falls significantly due to the Bitcoin fall it could create an attractive buy point IMO.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:11PM ET
APPL is booming business matters. It should be North of pre split.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:07PM ET
Other than that I see a green few days.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 1:06PM ET
The concerns looming are the Bitcoin fall. How much will a hit on TSLA SQ and paypal effect this average ? What other stocks should be effected? Does MELI for example hold a lot of Bitcoin ?
Tesla Feb 28, 2021 1:02PM ET
So they treat TSLA like their earnings are guaranteed to grow in perpetuity whole their CEO bets the farm on Bitcoin. Invest Red. oops I meant black. Oops really red. TSLA needs to fall to earth.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 12:57PM ET
Her and Elon.
Tesla Feb 28, 2021 12:45PM ET
This is problem treating your genius CEO as an absolute monarch. It subjects you to big risk when he is wrong. TSLA at best a highly speculative stock its valuation should be much lower.
Tesla Feb 28, 2021 12:41PM ET
TSLA takes a hit from the Bitcoin drop . Monday looks bad for TSLA unless Bitcoin reverses sharply. Thank your CEO.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 12:18PM ET
I actually question Musk's sanity. I actually question Musk's sanity.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 12:16PM ET
Look at NASDAQ historic chart. Be honest it is a moonshot. Tech wins!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 12:13PM ET
Bitcoin effect should be specific to those stocks investing in such as TSLA SQ any other big ones? Other than that Bitcoin should still be its own world. IMO.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 12:10PM ET
Fine believe me PE levels matter to me however the tech revolution coupled with the investing revolution coupled with the consistent march of success of big tech and innovation justify no question higher PE than historic levels . The only question is how high is justified. Me personally I only trust a small handful of great companies that are booming. My list includes TSM AMZN JD APPS APPL. I thought about their common thread . Their industries are booming , their plants are producing. They are all run with first rate stewardship and have great balance sheets. with companies like those one should not lose.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 11:31AM ET
I still believe in this markets health. The great majority of stocks trading reasonably given the strength of the tech revolution and the investing revolution. The highly speculative stocks that have very good chance of never making money are overpriced as are some high profile stocks like TSLA but the great majority of stocks are priced reasonably given the strength of these two revolutions. Wisely pick your stocks and there is unprecedented room to grow your portfolio at speed. Bullish for Monday!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 11:15AM ET
60% short on the market
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 11:14AM ET
Isn't about 60% short usually a bullish indicator? Just asking.
Tesla Feb 28, 2021 11:11AM ET
By crash I assume Bitcoin could go to 20000. Not too likely but could
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2021 11:08AM ET
Ever heard of the tech revolution? Ever heard of the tech revolution?
Tesla Feb 28, 2021 10:59AM ET
A Bitcoin crash would threaten TSLA balance sheet? Am I correct?
Nasdaq Feb 28, 2021 10:57AM ET
So if TSLA bought 1.5 bill Bitcoin does a Bitcoin crash threaten their balance sheet?