Blake Dick

Joined: 06/06/20

Comments by Blake Dick
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 19, 2021 6:03AM ET
Virus. We believe a good statistic is one that that we can use to our advantage. We are lost because our data sets are trash. My hope is we learn from this that science is a it was always supposed to be a servant of the quest for actual truth not truth as we want it to be for our political or cultural or more self centered reasons.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 14, 2021 8:30PM ET
For all the roomers out there check out Dillards crazy good earnings. Make that fit into your doom scenarios. Dare you. I didn't see that coming either.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 08, 2021 3:32PM ET
Your paying for the agreed on cream. So many quality choices will arise. PATH is one of my current favorites. Best of best at Robotic process automation . Used by 80+ of the 100 biggest companies. My point is keep a lookout for quality in tech revolution!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 08, 2021 3:00PM ET
No they compare their results compete and learn quality vs hype. They have a learning curve but the potential is unleashed. Oh and in case you missed this one tech innovation is just revving its engines. AI deeply concerns me however and we need effective law for tech that will require some very smart ambitious lawyers who wants to help define a better future.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 08, 2021 2:42PM ET
Added benefit investing makes saving cool to a young generation.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 08, 2021 2:39PM ET
There will be retraces but they are buying opportunities long term.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 08, 2021 2:38PM ET
Trend of last 30 years Big Tech. Trend of next 5 years minimum Retail investing replaces saving. Like it or not it explains the seemingly unexplainable to some.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 08, 2021 5:37AM ET
There is no down market in the foreseeable future for big tech. The investing vs any other use of saving revolution is on. Go with the green. NASDAQ 100 QQQ TQQQ. Just the facts. Have a great day!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 05, 2021 4:16AM ET
What measure of productivity. Prove your unfounded thesis. lets talk.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Nov 04, 2021 4:10PM ET
Riding the retail investment trend in the sector riding a 20 or 30 year bull run not likely to end any time soon. Greatest bull ever big tech. That's the end of day facts. There will be short run pull backs but the big money is in this continuing bull.
Nifty 50 Sep 24, 2021 1:20AM ET
I posted here daily in the past but have not posted for months . The FRSH IPO points me back toward Looking to India as perhaps the most important player in the world Tech future. I would appreciate any opinion on FRSH management and their potential to lead an Indian boom in CRM. Any opinions appreciated.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 09, 2021 2:35AM ET
TSLA at 250 is an entirely realistic thought about equivalent to someone playing with thought of AMZN 2300 or something. We have priced speculation too high.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 09, 2021 2:24AM ET
Under 1 in any event lol
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 09, 2021 2:23AM ET
I think AMZN at .25 PE might be a little unrealistic.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 09, 2021 2:19AM ET
Well im holding . Ill buy at Nasdaq 9500 when TSLA back at 250. then the pain will be over. except the economy will be trash.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 08, 2021 4:03PM ET
Well the good news quality tech with earnings getting toward agreed on buyable range. GLA.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 11:24PM ET
Older company totally redesigned itself for this digital world. Read their earnings report. Exciting! Older company totally redesigned itself for this digital world. Read their earnings report. Exciting!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 11:20PM ET
lol I am maybe a buyer in 250 range... But I am an aggressive bull! You want a laugh . The cult members on TSLA board call Toyota outdated and out of touch. Guess which auto maker stockpiled chips ahead of the chip shortage ? You guessed it Toyota!!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 11:12PM ET
Bought some today!! Bought some today!!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 11:11PM ET
Yes I agree but one can find value and massive growth way way more fairly priced than TSLA
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 11:08PM ET
But dont pretend TSLA is value pick at anything close to present price.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 11:07PM ET
Suggestions in the scorching digital advertising space. Both profitable. MGNI and PERI . Both great buys right now. with another fall even better. Think it out and pluck the valuable and hold them! Also APPS just a great company sizzling linearly ****earnings increase quarter by quarter.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 11:01PM ET
TSLA a big part of the markets problem. It is Overpriced and overvalued and its pyramid scheme cult will make sure the markets comes apart if their cult of TSLA falls to earth. Am I serious... I think so!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 10:53PM ET
Great company my favorite in World TSMC up in Taiwan . Positive sign from Strong 9th biggest market cap in World!
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 04, 2021 5:01PM ET
Yep buy quality solid and hold. I personally love the digital advertising space . Magnite was my cheap attractive buy of the day. APPS and PERI also at great prices.Look them up . All profitable winners of new digital world.