Paul Miles

Joined: 02/06/20

Comments by Paul Miles
Precious Metals Still Hungover After New Year’s Eve Jan 04, 2022 3:23PM ET
if you really want to be enlightened look at his post when gold was 1200.
The U.S. Dollar Flexes Its Muscles - Will Gold Chicken Out? Nov 09, 2021 3:55PM ET
do you realize the dxy is relative to other Fiat currencies. and not really pegged to the gold price. the dollar could go up versus other currencies. but gold could go up with the dollar and most likely will and I'll perform the US dollar in dollar terms
Bank of Canada Ends QE, Plunging Gold Prices In CAD Oct 29, 2021 8:56AM ET
did you just tell me not to tell people what to do? Val don't tell people what to do
Bank of Canada Ends QE, Plunging Gold Prices In CAD Oct 28, 2021 8:36PM ET
this article was a total waste of my time and your time. go to something productive
Hey Gold, USDX Has Put On Its Boxing Gloves Oct 28, 2021 6:55PM ET
how's that Dollar trade going Obi-Wan?
Gold Bearish Outlook: Everything Goes According To Plan Oct 28, 2021 1:19PM ET
I've been accumulating more gold and silver and gold stocks. how's that Dollar trade working out for you.
Gold Miners: Will Investors Dump Laggards? Oct 21, 2021 7:28AM ET
how's that Dollar trade going buddy! its time to buy real money
Are Gold Bulls In Trouble? Watch This Ratio Oct 02, 2021 9:46AM ET
just extremely smart people unlike you. but don't worry! you are right up there with the 99% of people
Gold Downturn: Why Strong Fundamentals Are Not Everything Sep 17, 2021 5:19PM ET
gold is sitting approximately $700 higher than any predictions you have ever made
In Race To The Bottom, Miners Beat Gold Sep 15, 2021 11:56AM ET
how's that dollar call going buddy!?
Gold Slides Massively; Be Ready For More! Aug 09, 2021 5:08PM ET
remember Bitcoin is labor and productivity not to mention energy into the future holding one Bitcoin is future productivity. gold in physical form is productivity in the past not to mention labor in the past. I own both. but I am not confused at what they are remember Bitcoin is labor and productivity not to mention energy into the future holding one Bitcoin is future productivity. gold in physical form is productivity in the past not to mention labor in the past. I own both. but I am not confused at what they are
Gold Slides Massively; Be Ready For More! Aug 09, 2021 2:11PM ET
newbie getting shook all over the place. those who are not happy about the price drop in Gold do not understand gold. when the music stops you will have already not had a chair. I guess you prefer Ring around the Rosie
Gold: What's Going To Happen After Dust Settles? Aug 04, 2021 2:43PM ET
Bozo blocked my comment. oh well I guess my opinion doesn't count
Gold Jumps For Joy But Hits The Ceiling Hard Aug 02, 2021 3:58PM ET
do with this guy says massive risk! follow with this guy says and enjoy funny entertainment!
Gold, USDX: Did Powell Spoil The Party? Aug 02, 2021 3:13PM ET
wellness check buddy! I see you're not taking your medication
USDX: A Crocodile Just About To Strike Jul 19, 2021 2:05PM ET
just remember everybody the dollar is nowhere near where he called us to get into it. it would have to climb another 500 basis points for him to break even. at the very least. go back and read all his articles for The last 5 years
Ominous Clouds Gather Above Metals Jul 14, 2021 4:03PM ET
OMG do you actually believe that this analysis is correct! do not do anything drastic when you're proven wrong. we even need people like you here on Earth
U.S. Fed Works On Cocktail Of Growth And Inflation Jul 14, 2021 9:13AM ET
wellness check buddy! I'm starting to really worry about you
Gold: High Time To Move Out Of The Penthouse Jul 12, 2021 11:22AM ET
not too much to say but funny to laugh at. thanks again buddy you need another wellness check
U.S. Fed Works On Cocktail Of Growth And Inflation Jul 02, 2021 9:24PM ET
you said you warned on April 8th? is that this year? you've been warning me ever since gold was at 1200. you can see where I could be confused can't you :-) wellness check buddy
USDX, Gold: The Hunter And The Prey Jun 28, 2021 3:32PM ET
lol he's a funny guy
Fed's Liquidity Circus And Gold Jun 23, 2021 12:39PM ET
he's extremely short excited, Federal reserve needs inflation for the system collapses. I believe in deflation. yet we're not going to get it.
Have Gold Stocks Lost All Their Vigor? Jun 22, 2021 5:42PM ET
six post I hit him up in a few other places too :-). he's my buddy! I'm worried about him though
Have Gold Stocks Lost All Their Vigor? Jun 22, 2021 8:05AM ET
Hi buddyAll truth about golds protection from central banks passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evidentI will be here through your depression realizing this fact. Just ask me for help. Or pick up the phone and dial organizations that will help you.
Have Gold Stocks Lost All Their Vigor? Jun 21, 2021 1:22PM ET
the real confusion for you will come. when the dollar finally Rally's strongly against all other debt-back currencies. yet gold Rally's exponentially higher in dollar terms against the dollar and all other currencies. that's the key element that you're missing gold will rally with the dollar. yet smash the dollar