jainendra mishra

Joined: 14/04/20

Comments by jainendra mishra
Air France KLM Jun 24, 2021 4:06AM ET
why is it still going down even the lockdown is lifted?
Wirecard Jun 09, 2021 11:10AM ET
any idea why this went up? same pump dump and short trading etc. but no new positive news??
Wirecard May 08, 2021 3:41AM ET
do we have any chance left that it will bounce back anytime in future??
Wirecard Oct 02, 2020 10:47AM ET
i have the same question
Wirecard Aug 21, 2020 9:13AM ET
I have the same question..what happens to shareholders if they sell part by part and not as a whole
Royal Dutch Shell A Jul 30, 2020 10:22AM ET
wise to buy or is it going to fall more?
Wirecard Jul 17, 2020 9:17AM ET
 sailing on same boat mate... just thinking whether to buy more with hopes to cut the losses but after reading all news etc., just keeping away and not buying at all even at 1 as I see no hopes.. :( sailing on same boat mate... just thinking whether to buy more with hopes to cut the losses but after reading all news etc., just keeping away and not buying at all even at 1 as I see no hopes.. :(
Goldman Sachs Jul 15, 2020 10:05AM ET
why it started going down? any idea?
Wirecard Jul 14, 2020 8:31AM ET
till the time visa and mastercard are still not planning to opt out, I have some hopes.
Wirecard Jul 14, 2020 8:28AM ET
Wirecard Jul 13, 2020 6:59AM ET
 so what was the news that u got directly from wirecard? can u pl share with us? so what was the news that u got directly from wirecard? can u pl share with us?
Wirecard Jul 13, 2020 6:29AM ET
Is there any news on the basis of which u  r so positive? I have lost heavily in this...I bought when it was 60+ per share and now lost complete hopes as it collapsed..more than 10K of losses for me...so wanted to know on what basis u r so positive?
Wirecard Jul 12, 2020 1:29PM ET
lost so much :( even sales etc is not going to help share holders as no one is interested in taking over the company as a whole, bidders are for part of company which would leave the parent company bankrupt and finally dissolve resulting in delisting
Wirecard Jul 12, 2020 1:28PM ET
Wirecard Jul 05, 2020 1:24PM ET
but then would it change anything for wirecard investors who already lost quite a lot? i read that all daughters would be sold or taken over leaving parent wirecard AG all alone and leaving all shareholders empty handed. :( I myself lost a lot as investor
Wirecard Jul 05, 2020 11:53AM ET
is it confirmed about DB takeover??
Wirecard Jul 02, 2020 7:35AM ET
Allianze, softbank, Aldi and rest to follow. :( I hope someone just bids and take over asap before all the clients run away and nothing left to takeover :(
Wirecard Jul 01, 2020 10:31AM ET
I just hope visa and master stick to them and have faith in them. Rest will follow.
Wirecard Jul 01, 2020 7:57AM ET
t Allianz Deutschland is discontinuing its "Pay & Protect" payment app, which runs through Wirecard Bank, as the company announced on Wednesday. The customers should be able to continue to use the app fully for the time being. This is not good news for Wirecard: Allianz is the first heavyweight in the German financial industry to make public the termination of a cooperation with Wirecard
Wirecard Jul 01, 2020 4:14AM ET
 thanks a ton for detailed suggestion. Yeah I am following news day and night. Currently there are news of selling US wirecard on the cards. Suppose, the deal is final, then I expect it to bounce to some extent. Not sure that will be only sold or there will be other subsidiaries which will be put on sale.As u said, news will be the key factor. thanks mate. thanks a ton for detailed suggestion. Yeah I am following news day and night. Currently there are news of selling US wirecard on the cards. Suppose, the deal is final, then I expect it to bounce to some extent. Not sure that will be only sold or there will be other subsidiaries which will be put on sale.As u said, news will be the key factor. thanks mate.
Wirecard Jul 01, 2020 3:49AM ET
 thanks Eike. will keep a close watch. thanks Eike. will keep a close watch.
Wirecard Jul 01, 2020 3:36AM ET
 Eike Hendrik Cordes first of all thanks for suggestion. so, shall I still hold for some time and have a close watch and not sell in hurry even if it reaches 10 or 15? I know I can't expect my margin, but overall if it goes even till 20 or something, it would help to recover some losses. sounds sensible to u? coz with heavy losses, m broken so much that I can't take decisions anymore. Eike Hendrik Cordes first of all thanks for suggestion. so, shall I still hold for some time and have a close watch and not sell in hurry even if it reaches 10 or 15? I know I can't expect my margin, but overall if it goes even till 20 or something, it would help to recover some losses. sounds sensible to u? coz with heavy losses, m broken so much that I can't take decisions anymore.
Wirecard Jul 01, 2020 3:36AM ET
 first of all thanks for suggestion. so, shall I still hold for some time and have a close watch and not sell in hurry even if it reaches 10 or 15? I know I can't expect my margin, but overall if it goes even till 20 or something, it would help to recover some losses. sounds sensible to u? coz with heavy losses, m broken so much that I can't take decisions anymore. first of all thanks for suggestion. so, shall I still hold for some time and have a close watch and not sell in hurry even if it reaches 10 or 15? I know I can't expect my margin, but overall if it goes even till 20 or something, it would help to recover some losses. sounds sensible to u? coz with heavy losses, m broken so much that I can't take decisions anymore.
Wirecard Jul 01, 2020 3:19AM ET
 can u suggest one thing - in one article it's written wirecard will be broken up and sold. What does it mean for shares which I am holding? I am in heavy losses as I invested in this when it was 70+ and holding 150+ shares. So, not able to take call whether to hold or to sell when it goes even 10 euros. Gurus, Pl suggest. can u suggest one thing - in one article it's written wirecard will be broken up and sold. What does it mean for shares which I am holding? I am in heavy losses as I invested in this when it was 70+ and holding 150+ shares. So, not able to take call whether to hold or to sell when it goes even 10 euros. Gurus, Pl suggest.
Wirecard Jul 01, 2020 3:12AM ET